Notised?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadiebloop

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
notised there alot of tamas on the logo,with a cake in the middle and in the tama 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!'?? it sum1s birthday today.... it must be tamatalk!! :kuribotchi: happy birthday! 3rd yr!

Is it going to be up there through next week? Correct me if I'm wrong but TT's birthday isn't until the 15th, right?

It is cute though ^.^

Happy 2nd b-day TT!

But it's kinda annoying. I can't go to the 'Site Map' thingy because it doesn't do anything. Anyone else notice this problem?

But it's cute, I like it :ph34r: .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT!!

:kuribotchi: Alimania :angry:

But it's kinda annoying. I can't go to the 'Site Map' thingy because it doesn't do anything. Anyone else notice this problem?

But it's cute, I like it :ph34r: .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT!!

Before it covered up the thing that says:

TamaTalk » General » What's On Your Mind? » Notised?, but it has been moved up.

It doesnt cover up the sitemap here. You cna always click the TamaTalk thing.

That is probably because your computer screen is smaller though, that sucks, how everything gets squashed together. :S

Actually, I think Admin is squeezing it or soemthing. Its getting a bit smaller, so it fits perfectly. I cannot wait for the 15th!

Is it Thursday? If so its my day off-Corpus Christi (day to study Natural Science, lol).

In any case, I am extra happy TamaTalk is still keeping up the good work, although I do miss the old days... TamaTalk seems to have changed. LOL.

Ok, thanks, but it's better now.

Lol, nice move, me.

But I don't have a small screen, but, thanks for your half concern!!

[SIZE=14pt]Isn't it awesome?!?!?!?!?! I Just LOVE IT!!!!!! NICE WORK ADMIN!!!! Happy Birthday TamaTalk![/SIZE]

wow alot of peeps replyed already!

And heres a message from me & mi bro:

[SIZE=30pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAMATALK!!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
notised there alot of tamas on the logo,with a cake in the middle and in the tama 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!'?? it sum1s birthday today.... it must be tamatalk!! ^_^ happy birthday! 3rd yr!
Hey I posted this already so did other people

ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back