November's Election & Your Thoughts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both are pretty bad. American politics are the worst and most corrupt. :(

Really, despite what they are saying, their policies aren't too much different, besides for the foreign policy. Romney is more likely to get us into a war with Iran then Obama.(Which could lead into the Third World War.. None of us want that, now, do we?) So, umm, Obama's the lesser of two evils!

I feel so strongly about this and I'm not even American.

I can't respect someone like Romney. A good person wouldn't mock gay families for their struggles in starting a family.

Besides, electing someone who physically tormented a classmate for his sexuality / long hair just sounds... bad. Then again, he's pretty anti-gay now, so it really says a lot about the kind of guy he is.

Obama may not be perfect, but he supports women's rights, non-discrimination against employees at work, and opposes the Federal Marriage Amendment ( which will outlaw same-sex marriage ).

Romney supports the Federal Marriage Amendment and his policies will change the lives of virtually every LGBT American alive.

So yeah, not looking forward to "President Romney". \:

I'm now starting to find myself to be independent then a Republican or Democratic, more independent.

Maybe I should vote for Jill Stein....

- TamaTamatchi

I'm still going with Obama i feel that he'll do more in his second term. Romney is looking worse than ever. Luckily I doubt he will win too because even in my radically conservative town im seeing very few romney signs.

Don't really have an opinion on the US election but...

220px-John_Key_headshot.jpg

I feel sorry from the Americans because they will never have a leader anywhere near as awesome as the glorious John Key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh! Today is Election Day! Go Obama!

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I see on my news Romney is winning...

Ladies, feel free to bleed on everything Romney loves if he really will ban tampons and sanitary pads.

The next four years won't be much different from the last four... The two candidates are identical..

You know, people should vote independent, so we don't get any corrupt politicians..

Except Romney is homophobic and misogynistic, Obama completely the other way around.

Except Romney is homophobic and misogynistic, Obama completely the other way around.
Certainly, they are different that way, yes. But those are social issues, and while those are important, (very important!) they are very similar economically, no matter what either of them say. And well, the US is NOT in its best shape economically, which is important. Sadly, both Obama and Romney are very conservative..

Though, I will say I'd rather have Obama win? Why? Well, he's less likely to start a war with Iran. And quite frankly, a Iran war could lead to some very despicable things..

Certainly, they are different that way, yes. But those are social issues, and while those are important, (very important!) they are very similar economically, no matter what either of them say. And well, the US is NOT in its best shape economically, which is important. Sadly, both Obama and Romney are very conservative..

Though, I will say I'd rather have Obama win? Why? Well, he's less likely to start a war with Iran. And quite frankly, a Iran war could lead to some very despicable things..
Romney used to be the exact opposite on all of these but decided that lying to everyone to make him look better was a good idea. If you watch interviews and debates of his then he pretty much goes back on everything he says. I don't see why people think it's ok to trust him

okay i'm only gonna say this and nothing else

i'm not american and i am very very happy obama won the election

but at the same time, i'm very sorry for my republican friends but i'm sure in the future something great will happen for republicans too

bye

I'm not American either, but I'm very, very happy Obama won too! (mom practically woke me up by shouting "OBAMA WON!!!" at me)

It's important news to me even if I don't live there anyway, because MAYBE I will live in the US of A somewhat soon. (If not Sweden...)

I'm not American either, but I'm very, very happy Obama won too! (mom practically woke me up by shouting "OBAMA WON!!!" at me)

It's important news to me even if I don't live there anyway, because MAYBE I will live in the US of A somewhat soon. (If not Sweden...)
Yeah, my mom woke me up this morning with the election results. :D

I was happy about it. But I wish Obama was more liberal than he is, like DJYellow said.

But Jhud, I think I missed something about the...um...sanitary stuff? :rolleyes: Maybe it's just because I don't watch TV.

In my country everybody in the government is crying because with Romney "we would have a better support from America". Just like Americans even know where Poland is or they care about us. Not like they don't have a statue for Kosciuszko or anything.

And to be honest I don't remember where I heard that, I think it was in his more private speeches or written with a small print somewhere.

In my country everybody in the government is crying because with Romney "we would have a better support from America". Just like Americans even know where Poland is or they care about us. Not like they don't have a statue for Kosciuszko or anything.

And to be honest I don't remember where I heard that, I think it was in his more private speeches or written with a small print somewhere.
Well, I looked it up, and Romney's anti-tampon rule is supposedly false. But I definitely wouldn't put it past Romney.

Because I don't believe everything I read on the Internet, I don't necessarily believe Romney came up with the no-tampon thing, but I won't say for sure he didn't either. :p

Anyway, on to a more on-topic topic... at school today, someone was spreading a rumor that Obama lost the popular vote in this election. And everyone else started believing it...This turned out to be not true, the person made it up out of spite.

And then this person was trying to analyze everyone's political stance and try to get them to talk about politics with them.

To say the least, I'm just glad the election is over: no more cutthroat arguments, no more flyers from "Christian Government" (or whatever it was), no more squabble for money, well, not for another 3 years! :p (I said 3 because they really campaign for a year before elections)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back