Now I am SUPER happy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You CAN eat junk foods and still be healthy. :/

Just don't eat TO many junk foods.

Exercise after every meal/snack or something, you don't have to go outside, you can do things like touching your toes and stuff.

Har-har.

when i want 2 lose weight i only eat 1s a day. i know that that sounds unhealthy but heck. it works! an when i do eat it will be like a salad and i still dont lose weight, and i do like 12hours of dance week! how could i not loose weight1 i dont know but it alll stays there. i do crunches and sit ups andhip exercises and stuff like that.

congrats on ur loosing ur weight!

xD

Yeah, dance is a REALLY good thing for you, so is ballet.

Ballet is so difficult, i watched a program n it (no good cartoons on. ;- :) and you should have seen there toes.

They are super fit, so you should consider taking up Ballet- effort is needed, but it shall all pay off in the end.

Well, all I had today was cheese and some candy. Thats how I went to check the scale because I wasn't as hungry : /

I do musical theater dance. (Like stuff from broadway ;])

Last edited by a moderator:
i take ballet for 2hours every week and i do lyrical and jazz and tap and hiphop and character and brodway and stuff like that. it is awesome cause it is healthy and fun and i get 2 take it 2 competition1 ya dancing is very good fr u

i take ballet for 2hours every week and i do lyrical and jazz and tap and hiphop and character and brodway and stuff like that. it is awesome cause it is healthy and fun and i get 2 take it 2 competition1 ya dancing is very good fr u
Since when has ADU had a character and broadway? I didn't think they did. Actually, they don't/ So where are you getting the, "And character and broadway." Thing?

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when has ADU had a character and broadway? I didn't think they did. Actually, they don't/ So where are you getting the, "And character and broadway." Thing?Broken~Wings
i get that because on company this year we do that kind of dancing, so im not lying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back