Now tama log starting at

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathangotchi

Reaction score
My tama Sasha [girl] is my V2 and Butt [girl] and Ca !a [girl] are both V1's. Yesterday Sasha went from a marutchi to a oniontchi. Butt is debugged so its a masktchi and hinotamatchi earlier. Ca !a Is a hinotamatchi. I remember Sasha's dad [Ten] who was a hiratchi I did not like im so much. I been connecting with my friend's tama and he always wins the game. I have never made my V2 die. [Leah was very close but it didn't die and became butterflytchi] When it zoomed up to the screen it looked like it was saaying "Yay were going to have a party" Like 5 times the first day it was a adult. Ca !a about a week ago it was my sister's tama and then she gave it to me. Before Butt I had Butt and died.

Part 2 Dead ;)

Well i had Butt and Ca !A die so now I have Butt and Ca !A and I name them the same thing and Sasha was very close to die but, right when I came home it was just sick. So then I cured it feed it and played some games with her. Sasha is a tarakotchi know. Ca !a died when I was right next to it! I got a pencil to try to download it but, I was to late. When Butt died I got a boy and when I pressed a it went to a shirobabytchi and said it was a boy! <_< So I went to the croc dude. There was something very weird it kept on beeping when I super speed it. So I made it die and set my tama to the hamburger. Now its a old man.

Part 3 Gotcha!

Last night my V2 almost died because I went to a party and I was there for like 3 hours. When it was sick it was a tarakotchi. A couple minutes ago I spotted it kissing the screen. [That was the first time it did something like that] Well I have like got 7 tarakotchis!

Latest posts

Back