Now, what a WTF MOMENT! RANDOM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
My sister saw a CHICKEN (alive) in our front yard. I saw it and told my Mum. xDD Mum and the owner's friend is catching it. The strangest, randomest yet funniest moment in my LIFE. XDDD I tried to ring my bestie but she ain't home. I wanted to tell someone SO badly. So I went on Tamatalk. I am DEAD serious.

What's your WTFudge moment? XD

~SG~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a funny chicken story ^^

Keep in mind, this is in the city, nowhere near the country/farm lands.

My friend and I were driving down the road to go back to her house. We noticed there were cars stopped in front of where we needed to go.

At the light, there was a live chicken crossing the road going towards the 7-11 XD

It made for many stupid 'why did the chicken cross the road' inside jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
XD

Anyway when I used to live in the city, no where NEAR the country side we were driving under a bridge then I looked up and there was about twenty cows crossing over the bridge. I'm like o_O. Then another time we were driving in the country side then suddenly about six hundred sheep came flying down the hill then there was just ONE sheepdog chasing them all. I mean I know that's normal but it was just SO MUCH sheep and only one dog o_O

What did you do to it? o.o;
That reminds of the chickens in the Zelda games.
You mean the....the.....[SIZE=8pt]cucoos....[/SIZE] *DUN DUN DUNN...dun...dunn....*

The cucoos attacked me when I was attacking one too many times on Legend Of Zelda Gameboy game. *shivers* Evil things....

~SG~

Well, when I was little, like, 6. I went to a Safari Park. I was at the petting Zoo, petting animals(There are llamas there too :3) and a goat came up and hit me with it's horns. I fell down and was all, "It wasn't the goat's fault, maybe he got scared!"(I protect animals.)

About a year ago, I went back. The goat was still there, and it hit me again with it's horns. It was funny.

Well, when I was little, like, 6. I went to a Safari Park. I was at the petting Zoo, petting animals(There are llamas there too :3) and a goat came up and hit me with it's horns. I fell down and was all, "It wasn't the goat's fault, maybe he got scared!"(I protect animals.)About a year ago, I went back. The goat was still there, and it hit me again with it's horns. It was funny.
It recognises you. It probably doesn't like you much. xD

~SG~

You mean the....the.....[SIZE=8pt]cucoos....[/SIZE] *DUN DUN DUNN...dun...dunn....*
The cucoos attacked me when I was attacking one too many times on Legend Of Zelda Gameboy game. *shivers* Evil things....

~SG~
The cucoos are scary XD I attacked a whole lot in Phantom Hourglass, and They kept chasing me so I had to dive in the water :furawatchi:

Well, when I was little, like, 6. I went to a Safari Park. I was at the petting Zoo, petting animals(There are llamas there too :3) and a goat came up and hit me with it's horns. I fell down and was all, "It wasn't the goat's fault, maybe he got scared!"(I protect animals.)About a year ago, I went back. The goat was still there, and it hit me again with it's horns. It was funny.
They Safari Park at Disney World?

My Nana would let my go to the petting zoo because im "Too Old"

And now I regret that now because they could have had llamas ;_;

yay! i love chicken stories! xDD

i was at this zoo in near bush gardens, and apparently they let their poultry run free. well, i did'nt know that. well, my mom called out my name, so i swiveled around, and there was a chicken like, 3 inches away from me.

not that exciting, i know. but i screamed.

My sister saw a CHICKEN (alive) in our front yard. I saw it and told my Mum. xDD Mum and the owner's friend is catching it. The strangest, randomest yet funniest moment in my LIFE. XDDD I tried to ring my bestie but she ain't home. I wanted to tell someone SO badly. So I went on Tamatalk. I am DEAD serious.
What's your WTFudge moment? XD

~SG~
LOL! The weirdest thing happened at least a day before Thanksgiving, we saw this huge turkey fly into our yard! My brother tried to run after it, only making the turkey run away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back