Now What?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

| PunkChris |

Reaction score
I Just Got a Mametchi Now What does it turn into somethin' else or what, She's just 4yrs old :furawatchi:

It is an adult now. The only thing it can turn into is a old folk but he'll turn in to that at 12 years of age. Right now just have fun with him and when your tamagotchi turns 7 the matchmaker will come and give you a husband or wife.

I Just Got a Mametchi Now What does it turn into somethin' else or what, She's just 4yrs old :unsure:
right now its adult and unless u want it to become old (happens 120hrs after turns into adult) wich i dont think u do (it dies of old age) just wait till matchmaker comes at round 7yrs old

or if u hav frends wit tamas send the luv potion as a gift and they get married and hav children

right now its adult and unless u want it to become old (happens 120hrs after turns into adult) wich i dont think u do (it dies of old age) just wait till matchmaker comes at round 7yrs old
or if u hav frends wit tamas send the luv potion as a gift and they get married and hav children
Can you do the love thing on V1?? :mametchi: Cause I think thats what I have!!

breed. wait for the matchmaker to get them a husband/wife

If the two tamas love each other a lot and u play games, then u can breed on v1 punk chris.

No it doesnt. The V2 has a shop and thats where you BUY the love potion..the V1 doesnt have a shop...

I think the Mimitchi :ph34r: is WAY cuter then the Mametchi and yet I still love the mametchi :wacko:
wat r u talkin about Mametchi is waaaaaaaaay cuter than Mimitchi and Young Mimitchi is waaay cuter than Mimitchi too so you cannot win

:D *Evil Laughter* :D

lol :p

I think the Mimitchi :D is WAY cuter then the Mametchi and yet I still love the mametchi :wacko:
Well I think the complete oppisite I think :ph34r: is WAY cuter than :D !LOL But i guess i like them both

Last edited by a moderator:
wat r u talkin about Mametchi is waaaaaaaaay cuter than Mimitchi and Young Mimitchi is waaay cuter than Mimitchi too so you cannot win
:ph34r: *Evil Laughter* :D

lol :D
I soooo totally agree

~rachel~ :wacko:

Your lucky. I wanted a Mametchi. I got a Mimitchi instead.  :wacko:
Lucky?? Its my first time with tama conect thingis and I got lucky in my first :ph34r: Yayh hehehe well cool then

Lucky?? Its my first time with tama conect thingis and I got lucky in my first :D Yayh hehehe well cool then
that ( :ph34r: ) is a young mimitchi (teenager) i think you mean the Mimitchi (adult :wacko: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back