Numb

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamatalker101

Reaction score
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Use that link to listen to it.

DO you like it?

I love the song the lyrics describe me sometimes when I feel like something in my life is out of place or I get a bad grade and my mom disaproves and so I feel sad and worthless. And it's just an awesome song. And the singer is really good and cute!

I have tha song on my MP3. That song suits me alot, I know the lyrics when I'm listening to it, but I can't remember without the music. XP My mom thinks I should be what she wants me to be, and if I don't, I get in trouble. Hence:

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be,

Feeling so faithless, Lost under the surface.

Don't know what your expecting of me

Put under the pressure of walking in your shoeeeesssss...."

I feel the same way, and the lyrics mean so much to me, because it pretty much describes me, like almost every other Linkin Park song. XD, If they ever came to my city, I would go CRAZY.. I love this song!! *wearing Linkin Park hat right now*

I <3 Linkin Park- I've loved them since I was 7. (Yes, I was a demented little girl back then)

Hahah, I'm listening to Numb right now. I love that song- it suits me well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the song, love the band. Great sound to them. And finally a band who's not insanely whiny. :)

OH YEAH! Numb is my all time second (1st being 'Unwell' by Matchbox 20) favourite song EVER! I love it soo much. It describes me a lot!!! <_<

It does nothing but scare me. xD

I don't really like Linkin Park... too heavy I guess.

Latest posts

Back