Nursery.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
It feels weird asking for help, cause I like to give others help, but... :ph34r:

My Tama, Mandy, is a Toddler aged 0, and Version 4. She will not go to Nursery.

Her Points:

(Pencil): 0

(StarThing): 7

(Flower): 2

Is it because she doesn't have any of the Pencil Points? I think it does, but I need a really experienced TamaTalker to help!

Also, I would like to know what to call all the Point things. Apparently they're something like Intelligence, [[someThingIDontKnow]], and Beauty. What are they??? ;) B)

Thanks!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Edit: Forgot to put 'Talker' on the end of 'Tama'. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh don't worry anyone, I know why it wouldn't go to Nursery.

I still need help about what you call the Points. Is it Intelligence, Skill, and Beauty?

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

P.S: If a Guide could answer, then please may that Guide close the Topic because the main reason is solved.

Thanks!

Good to see everything is ok!

Did you get the [!] letter? That could be the problem. ;)

The points, however, are:

Intellectual

Gorgeous

Kindess

In that order.

You probably haven't gotton a letter from the preschool teacher yet. She will come when you get the [!] letter. After that you can go to the nursury online and go to 'work' in the connect section of your tama. Hope I helped!

Good to see everything is ok!Did you get the [!] letter? That could be the problem. ;)

The points, however, are:

Intellectual

Gorgeous

Kindess

In that order.
I don't think gorgeous and kindness are in there. Kindness is also known as social, but social sounds better. Gorgeous is appeared in the V4.5, not the V4.

I don't think gorgeous and kindness are in there. Kindness is also known as social, but social sounds better. Gorgeous is appeared in the V4.5, not the V4.
Stted from the v4.5 manual:

Life points:

Tamagotchi had ability pointd (Humour/Beauty/Love).

:(

I beg to differ but the V4 skills are Intelligence or intellectual, Artistic and Social. The V4.5 are Humor, Gorgeous and Spiritual. I'm holding up the instructins up imn front of me! I think ribbo should check again.

I beg to differ but the V4 skills are Intelligence or intellectual, Artistic and Social. The V4.5 are Humor, Gorgeous and Spiritual. I'm holding up the instructins up imn front of me! I think ribbo should check again.
So am I- I don't wish to argue over something that I can plainly see- do you have a Connection v4.5?

I have already checked, doble checked, and triple checked- I know what I am saying.

Nope i'm not going to argue, im scanning the instructions now.

https://i12.tinypic.com/8eu8f3p.png

If you look closely where I have circled you WILL see Humour/Beauty/Love- for v4.5.

Americans are the connection not connexion. coneexion is for different countries. I live in america. Maybe the skill points are different in europe or different countries.

Ps. I got my tamagotchi from Kb Toys, Toys r Us, and Wal mart. I have the Earth PC Pack design V4.5, Oragami Cranes V4, Pink argyle V4.5 and Hawaiian blue American Tamagotchi V4.5

Americans are the connection not connexion. coneexion is for different countries. I live in america. Maybe the skill points are different in europe or different countries.
o.o

I thought that the American's had Connextion's- because they sell Connection's here, hm.

It doesn't matter though- just ignore evrything I've said- s/he obviosuly has the same Instuction booklet as ou. :(

The Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 has skill points that are called Intelligence (which is represented by a pencil), Arts (which is represented by a sparkle) and Social (which is represented by flower.)

The Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.5 has skill points that are called Funny (which is represented by a smiling face), Gorgeous (which is represented by a different sparkle) and Spiritual (which is represented by a hand.)

I personally don't know what the Tamagotchi Connextion Version 4 skill points are called, since I don't have a European Tamagotchi Version 4, but I hope that helped. I know this for a fact, since I have both the Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 and Version 4.5 original instructions from when I opened their packages.

You don't have to keep second guessing because these are facts.

Wow, thanks Emak.

Thanks everyone else for helping! It's been great help =] :eek: Lol even though a fight nearly broke out ;) I'll contact a Guide now and ask if they can close this Topic. Thanks again!!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Wow, thanks Emak.

Thanks everyone else for helping! It's been great help =] :eek: Lol even though a fight nearly broke out :D I'll contact a Guide now and ask if they can close this Topic. Thanks again!!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]
It's probably more of a Disscusion/problem than a fight! ;)

Don't worry- everything is fine now! It's good everything is working now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back