NVLD- Do You have it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]Last month I had to take an Assesment test thingy to see what Level I was at academically.[/SIZE]

I'm pretty much average [though in the category of the test where they tested my memory I gained above average. And the part that tests my social skills, i'm not so good at]

I found out the other day that I have NVLD (Non Verbal Learning disorder)

o__o When I wikipedia'd it.

It described me completely.

Its...like they snuck in my house. Stole my brain.

then gave it back the next day...o___o

Does anyone else have NVLD?

[[I wasn't quite sure if this topic should go in the regular Non-Tamatalk or Seriously Non Tamatalk. If a Guide thinks it should go in SNTT then they can put it in there]]

Erm, nope. ;) I'm just exceedingly bad at trying to hold up a conversation.
[SIZE=7pt]Same here. xD[/SIZE]

Especially on the phone.

I usually make up some excuse so I can stop talking.

The longest i've talked on the phone with my friend would probably be 15 minutes.

I lack long-conversation skills

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Nope, but when I'm on the computer I just won't talk. Especially while I'm in the middle of typing. My friend will have to scream at me sometimes, but its okay [: I just am terrible at talking and typing. One multi-task I can not do.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Nope, but when I'm on the computer I just won't talk. Especially while I'm in the middle of typing. My friend will have to scream at me sometimes, but its okay [: I just am terrible at talking and typing. One multi-task I can not do.[/SIZE]
Yeah same here. Anyway the only disorder I have is that short attention one, whatever it's called. When I'm sitting in class listening about how to do something in Maths my mind suddenly drifts off somewhere else and I stop listening then I end up not knowing what to do. It's irritating and I can't do anything about it >.<

I'm sorry but that's way too small for me to read x.X; So hopefully this is the kind of thing you're talking about!

The only kind of learning disorders I have are dislexia and discalculia.

I do a lot of writing at work so it gets annoying. I a lot of the names I write down are similar, so a lot of the time I mix up letters and numbers.

Like the other night we had an order with the name, 'Jackman'. Well I wrote it down right on the sheet we have to fill out with it, but on the totes I wrote down, 'Jackson'. We get a lot of order numbers that are too alike as well. For instance one order will be, '8563' I'll write down '8653' and go into the wrong order in the scanner, then wonder why nothing scans.

It's a pain but I usually either catch myself or my manager catches me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back