O hai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cleosaurus

Reaction score
Hullo ;3

I'm new to tama talk, and i would like to possibly meet someone who could start me off here and be mai friend !

:) i like tama's but i'm feelin' a bit shy... otherwise you would be stuck here reading this for about an hour and a half X3 :huh:

so, i hope to talk to a bunch of you...

TTYL

Hai!

My name's Krystal. If you want to make some friends, TT is a place with tons of really great people. 8D So I hope you feel at home here, Cleosaurussss. :)

-Krystal.

You don't need to be shy, since you only tell others what you want to tell them, as Krystal said, therea are loads of great people here!

PM me if you want, and if you ever need help with anything, just make a topic about it and everyone will try their best to help you :D

Welcome to tamatalk!!! :D :( :furawatchi:

Hey there Cleosaurus! Can I call you Cleo? :3 .

Hey, I know you're shy, but talking to new people is a great way to make friends.And one of those friends, can be me :) .PM me anytime, or talk to me on chat. It would be great to make a new friend! Oh wait, I already have :D

Whoops, forgot to introduce myself. Call me Sugary, Ella or anything you wish ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! No need to be shy. Plenty of nice people here who share your interests. :) I hope you have a great time and feel free to message me if you need anything. :)

Latest posts

Back