o.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Oh dear... I dont think I learnt my lesson from last time... I dyed it black again over the blonde hi-lights. When I finished (And my hair was wet), I read the box and in the smallest writing ever it said on there, "DONT DYE IT OVER HI-LIGHTS"... Yeah, Now it really stands out. Jeez, what should I do? Dye it black again knowing it will damage my hair?

Oh dear... I dont think I learnt my lesson from last time... I dyed it black again over the blonde hi-lights. When I finished (And my hair was wet), I read the box and in the smallest writing ever it said on there, "DONT DYE IT OVER HI-LIGHTS"... Yeah, Now it really stands out. Jeez, what should I do? Dye it black again knowing it will damage my hair?
I guess. I really just came in here to tell you how lucky you are...your Parents let you dye your hair!

I guess. I really just came in here to tell you how lucky you are...your Parents let you dye your hair!
Yes. I've dyed it about 8 times. I cant seem to find a colour which suits me. =O

ZOMG! Your so lucky. I want to dye my hair.

Cant you just dye it again?

What part of it stands out? Does it look ok with it standing out a bit?
I've never had problems dying over highlights o.o'
Niether have I, lol.

Perhaps you should dye it the same colour of your highlights..

What part of it stands out? Does it look ok with it standing out a bit?
I've never had problems dying over highlights o.o'
The hi-lights stand out. Its kinda gone reddy sort of colour. >.<

The hi-lights stand out. Its kinda gone reddy sort of colour. >.<
that actually sounds sort of cool. Maybe you can dye just hi-lights black again. then less of your hair will be damaged. I want to get hi-lights. Im getting bored with my hair. it's been blonde for like 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back