o.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o.O

• This is normal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is kinda normal.

• This is not normal.

• I don't believe you.

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamagotchis with exesive amount of treats/items are probably glitched. I'm not sure how many you can have though. But I haven't heard of it having 71 things total, tam_chick01.

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

My tama had too many items and when me and my friend connected on V1 (which you can do with two V2s because if you both go on V1 it works) you can get a free item.So my friend came to my tama and her`s gave me a skate-board but when I went to my items it was`nt there.But,when we looked in the treats it was the first treat there.

Hope this helps someone,Tamarach

its not the items. its the FRIEND LIST!!! Ur friend u were tryin 2 connect with has 50 (maximum) friends. she/he needs 2 delete a friend 2 connect with u.

Regards,

JB

ok, this is NOT NARMAL!! :gozarutchi: I would've known the codes stat! i know everything about tama's from the minute i heer them. word get's out, they kno i spread it in a good way. if there was a code, i would no. :huh:

You don't have to believe me, but PLEASE. NO FLAMING!
This is the story:

Someone at school had a Yu-fotchi (i love that name) named Molly. Now, I don't know if the name means anything. Well, I wanted to connect Present with her, and hers said "Sorry! List full". I told her to eat a few treats. She did. She only had 2 items and 11 friends. I tried connecting with her and AGAIN it said "Sorry! List full" again. So I checked her treats. She had at least 100 balls, bow ties, and pencils and even a few glitchy things that had some treats mixed in. It actually ate the glitch blocks but the balls, etc. were rice bowls. Weird, I thought. I asked her how she got those. She said she didn't know. She said that she used a code and got all those treats.

~Hino
my friend had one wat skool do u go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back