o.O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alfiin

Reaction score
:eek: is a whaletchi rare?! i just got this yesterday!! gen.3 4yr old....... is a whaletchi rare?! i thought it grew to an old tama but it didn't!!

i'm not sure, but maybe, i have never gotten one, or have i? i dont know sry.

I dont think they are cause i have gotten them quite a few times before and if they are then sorry.

they not rare at all they are VERY COMMEN and very ugly in my opinion......

[SIZE=21pt] :huh: how i dont now them by hert atcully I dont now eny names [/SIZE]

I REALLY want a Whalechi how do you get 1??? :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :unsure: :unsure: :wub: :ph34r: huh: :puroperatchi:

the only way to get whaletchi is to treat it bad. niot so bad irf turns into masktchi, and not to good so it turns into a mametchi or pochitchi :mellow:

I found out more about whaletchi on Tamadex site.

Tamadex names

Many people thought Whaletchi looked strange, and I heard many interesting descriptions of it from equally puzzled people. I've heard moss, whale, yogurt, and even a bale of hay.
I thought it looked like a cartoon ghost holding a heart-shaped balloon!

this topic is now mediumly old, I won't report it, just please bring it to a close. thank you.
By posting in a topic, you automaticly BUMP it. You bumped this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back