o__O"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnasoraus rex_

Reaction score
So, I had only lost 13 pounds until a few days ago.

I finally found the secret to my weight loss again..

eat crap constantly. How does that cause me to loose weight? I don't know, that's what I want to find out.

I haven't been loosing weight because I've been holding back my eating (in an ok and safe way, trust me)

How do I loose weight by eating?

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps it's not how much you eat but WHAT and HOW you're eatting it that's what's working for you. I hear a lot of people have results when they split 3 meals a day into 5 smaller meals throughout the day. Also giving yourself what you're craving and not going overboard also is effective.

If you've been doing any of that, that could be why!

Tigerlily is right, or it could be your metabalism, you burn off a lot of calories even if you eat like a pig.

♣Carly♣Quinn♣

Perhaps it's not how much you eat but WHAT and HOW you're eatting it that's what's working for you. I hear a lot of people have results when they split 3 meals a day into 5 smaller meals throughout the day. Also giving yourself what you're craving and not going overboard also is effective.
If you've been doing any of that, that could be why!
I do what Tigerlily said, because I don't come from a family with a history of fast metabolisms, and it seems to show in my parents and siblings. I try to limit the amount of food I eat and try to eat what I want so I'm satisfied. I also eat more snacks than full blown meals, and I chew gum when I'm bored so I don't feel hungry. For you, I would say that your going through puberty, depending on your age, cause the exact same thing happened to me over the summer and I lost 17 lbs in all.

I don't know how that works either. I recently transferred to a carnivore with some minor plant life, and I don't usually have time to exercise, yet my pants are too big now or fit to perfecton. wtf.

I'm not about to complain.

Thanks everyone. :]

I'm happy it works this way, I love eating so I don't exactly mind pigging out.

Tigerlily is right, or it could be your metabalism, you burn off a lot of calories even if you eat like a pig.
♣Carly♣Quinn♣
That's what I was going to say.

And if that's true, I'm jealous. <_<

Seconded lol. I never had that luck growing up. A lot of females I know actually never had that luck...or they did but it wore off come around 17, 18 when you became an adult. Males tend to have the speedier metabolism for a longer period of time. My best friend Jon doesn't pack the weight on and I always joke with him of bottling some of his metabolism and letting me use it LOL.

Have you been eating meat? Cause I'm a vegetarian (WHOO!) and I'm really thin (one time a kid called me an anorexic mexican and i was like, ;) but trust me, I'm not anorexic. I eat like a dying moose ) so maybe not eating meat is it. I also have a high metabolism (go genetics :angry: )

hmmm... i also lost about 10 pounds but i rapidly lost my appetiete so i know why... but i dont know why i lost my appetiete... Help??

Have you been eating meat? Cause I'm a vegetarian (WHOO!) and I'm really thin (one time a kid called me an anorexic mexican and i was like, :angry: but trust me, I'm not anorexic. I eat like a dying moose ) so maybe not eating meat is it. I also have a high metabolism (go genetics :D )
I rarely eat meat. Veggie burgers ftw. 8D

I think the carnivore thing might've just been for like that week, because now I'm all over my vegetarian sausages. x3 Yay.

But yeah, it's weird, cuz I'm often too busy to be active now or something yet I'm maintaining my weight, and I do NOT come from a background of sped up metabolisms, if anything, I come from a background of Snailtabolisms, no matter how healthy most of us eat and how much exercise we get, we're still fat or fatter. It's stupid. D=

But now I can go mentally rub it in the face of everyone who didn't do the four to five months of metabolism changing with me all "HAI IM EATING CRAP AND IM FINE OMG!".

So, I had only lost 13 pounds until a few days ago.I finally found the secret to my weight loss again..

eat crap constantly. How does that cause me to loose weight? I don't know, that's what I want to find out.

I haven't been loosing weight because I've been holding back my eating (in an ok and safe way, trust me)

How do I loose weight by eating?
I agree with Tigerlily. And you probably had a fast metab. n______n

When I was extreme dieting about 2 years ago (I was anorexic and on a steriod that made me visibly bloated and gain weight... Dx), I found it wierd that my stomach stuck out MUCH more when I was hungry. After I ate, my stomach was completely flat. I was like, WTF? I still haven't really answered that one...

Yeah. I think you're fine. How much are you excercising? Active activities at a young age make you lose weight fairly easily.

Just enjoy your luck for now... because chances are it may not stay!! ;)

Just like everyone else, I agree with TigerLily.

I'd be guessing it's your metabolism, some girls have ones that burn off weight very rapidly, and other's...not so much. The ones that burn off rapidly, often get hungrier quicker than the ones that don't.

Have you been eating meat? Cause I'm a vegetarian (WHOO!) and I'm really thin (one time a kid called me an anorexic mexican and i was like, :D but trust me, I'm not anorexic. I eat like a dying moose ) so maybe not eating meat is it. I also have a high metabolism (go genetics <_< )
Dying moose? I like mooses xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back