..o_O. Weird TV info thingy Glitch...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Well, This was quite Bizzare. o_O

Earlier i was Watching This Marathon or Cory in the house (on Family Channel), Then when HSM2(high school musical 2) came on, I pressed the "Info" button on the Remote, And It said on the bottom of the info Screen "R", (which meant it was supposedly Rated R, And Yet the TV announcer dude for Family Channel, Said that it was "Rated G, Entertainment for All audiences")

So i took my digital camera, I couldn't Take a Picture, Since taking a picture would mess up the Light and make it all, Blurry and what not. So i Used the Video part, Uploaded it to the computer, put it on Windows Media player to watch it, And took a Screenshot. Put it on MS paint, And Circled the "R" in red and drew a Red arrow beside it

Picture of Weird Glitchy Thing

Has Anyone Else Experienced Weird TV glitches?

That's wierd. The only thing that usually happens to me is that the TV guide channel sometimes messes up what shows are supposed to be on at a certain time.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Vanessa Hudgens had those naked pics of her online. XD
Lol, Thats What i was saying to my mom earlier.

I was like "Well...I can't blame 'em for rating it R, Since Vanessa Hudgens Stars in the Movie" xD

Typo or undecided..

Because before Sonic Adventure DX: Driector's Cut was going to be released, Walmart had a poster of the game, and it said rated "T" for teenagers, and they game is rated E for everyone.

Well you're right about something o.o'

That really is bizarre.

I wonder what happened to it.

The only glitch things that ever happen with my cable, is it'll say the name of the show that's on, but a different show will be on. Usually happens to Cartoon Network and The-N.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Vanessa Hudgens had those naked pics of her online. XD
Oh year, good answer. :(

It probably slipped out their minds and they unwilling typed that.

Wow, that's a weird glitch. Maybe the T.V just really hates High School Musical 2. Or maybe it is linked to Vanessa Hudgens nude picture drama. Or just a glitch.

Wow, that's a weird glitch. Maybe the T.V just really hates High School Musical 2. Or maybe it is linked to Vanessa Hudgens nude picture drama. Or just a glitch.
Yeah, Lol.

Then Again, Before, like when HSM2 first Aired, The Rating on the Info thing said "G"...Now it says "R"

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back