O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbiekidlex

Reaction score
So, basically, I joined this website when I was about 9 or 10.

I think I was the youngest TamaGuide on here.

I resigned when I was maybe 11 or 12?

Now, I'm 15 (SIX YEARS LATER?!?), & I regret to tell you I put my four Tamagotchis in our garage sale at a hefty price of $3 each. D:

Luckily, they didn't sell :D

Anywaaay... I just thought I'd check in! :( Does anyone remember me?

I really wish my Tamagotchis had batteries, they're dead :blink:

How's everyone's lives doing?! :)

This should probably be in the Introductions forum, since you're coming back, no?

Anyway, it's so great to see some of the 'oldies' return! I've been a member since August 2005 (This is a second account), so you've been here 4 months longer than me. ^.^ I can't say I remember you, though. But it'd be great to get to know you. You'll be sticking around for longer this time, won't you?

How silly of me, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Krystal. =DD *shakes hand*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sorry I've forgotten all the forums, haha.

I don't think I will stay actually, but I thought it would be fun to check in :D

Nice to meet all of you :(

It's wonderful to see an oldie return ! :D

I only wish I could have been there to see TT back then.

But hey, the site's still running and looking better than ever, right? ;)

It's great to see you again. C8

Yes! I do remember you! I was here for a LONG time too. I joined when I was like 11 or 12, and I'm going to be 18 in October. You do the math. :) But I kind of just stopped going on here for a while, and then just popped up out of nowhere all of a sudden. I was tamagirl1092 back then. I made a new account and have been under Ripcurl since. Nice to see you back!

Welcome back to the forums!

As you may have noticed, Tamatalk has grown up and changed in many ways, and you are here to be part of that.

-Sugary :)

Hi. No one will know who I am because I never posted on the forum's. I haven't signed in since...? But hi! Welcome back! :p

Just noticed, we joined on the same day, on the same year! Weird. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back