occasional lurker, first time poster- hi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calisotas

Reaction score
hey everyone! i use she/her pronouns and go in spurts of being obsessed with tamas- when i was a kid i built up a small collection of connections that i was awful at raising but loved anyway, and since then when i’ve had time throughout the years i’ve broken one out to start a new run until the batteries run out (a few years ago i finally raised a kuchipatchi and i was so proud, haha).
i just recently started the cycle again, but this time i also became more interested in learning about all the different versions and connecting with the community, so i figured i’d register here and pop in from time to time! i’ve previously checked in to see connection guides and that sort of thing, so it’ll be nice to get to know everyone better. and hopefully i’ll learn more about the japanese versions too- if i can overcome the prices maybe i’ll finally be able to expand my collection!

nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to TamaTalk. Aside from your Tamagotchis, do you play other vPets as well?

Latest posts

Back