Ocean vs Oceangotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both good. The US ones tend to be more expensive and much hardre to find. There is one on ebay now.

I can't really vote on that because it all depends on your personal preference.

American are harder to find and are more expensive. They are in English, though, which makes it worth it to some people.

Japanese are, well....in Japanese. If that doesn't bother you, then I would think that would be the way to go.

When I get mine, I plan on getting the Umino, because it doesn't bother me that it's in Japanese, and I prefer the packaging on the Japanese tamas.

Here is my suggestion. Depending on if you are Japenese or American, You should get one in your language so you can understand it better. But some are more expensive. Your decision!

Here is my suggestion. Depending on if you are Japenese or American, You should get one in your language so you can understand it better. But some are more expensive. Your decision!
Took the words right out of my mouth. If you are from Japan, get the Japanese one, if you are from America, get the American one.

The last US Ocean on ebay just went for $97.

You should be able to find the JP one for around $35 or a little more.

There is very little difference in play between the two and the JP one is very easy to figure out. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back