Odd Connexion colors...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted all those four new colors in local mega-mart type department store yesterday.

I think those are "2nd wave" of colors for Connexion V2s.

There were also silver one /w black buttons and black screen-around, and yellow /w purple buttons, purple screen-around and purple and magenta stars as decoration.

And there was also yellow with orange cross-shape pattern /w orange screen-around and white buttons.

EDIT: Another one new color; transparent yellow /w white buttons.

I think these 8 colors are 2nd wave colors cause I didn't see them at the time when Connexion V2s first came to the stores in here.

I live in Finland.

Last edited by a moderator:
never saw 'em on the shelves, i just bought my tamagotchi this afternoon, around 5:30 pm EDT and now its 9:58 pm EDT on the same day, one question, what happens if my tamagotchi wakes up b4 i do? dats confusing to me...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! :D :p :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

hiya! i live in england and i have seen all of those before, actually i have that tropical pink one and two of the yellow

tropical flowers one, my mate has the clear purple one and i have a clear yellow one .

Ive seen them before they are at wal mart in Chathem! They are awsome! :gozarutchi: :huh: :huh: :eek:

I'm not very sure, but I think I've seen the first one in Pacific Mall in Canada. The orange one looks kind of familiar too. The purple one is sooo cute! :ph34r:

how is that pink tropical any diff. from the us release?? I have the us one... :D

i have the first one!!! and i live in the U.S. it was the first v2 i got. i think i've seen the yellow 1 in a true friend set.

I have the first one (tropical pink) and bought it from Zellers in Canada.

My friend Mårïé (just using a fake name for personal reasons) has the first one, I swear! But the others(and the first one), look great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back