Odd Girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceSign

Reaction score
I had an odd dream last night, about a tragically beautiful girl, her name was Raven, even though she never said it directly to me, I knew her name. I only saw a glimpse of her in my dream, but she had black hair, it was short and cut perfectly. She was skinny and tall, and though in my dream we were in kindergarten, it took me back to a time in a mall, we were laughing and shopping together. Both the best dressed girls around.

When I woke up, I swore I knew this girl, I mean, I had only seen her once in my dream, but she was so close, so familiar. I asked my mom if there was ever a Raven in my class, and she said I never knew a girl named Raven.

I made it my AIM status, "Did we ever have a Raven in our class?", but everyone said no.

I don't know what to do?! I have a strange understanding of this girl, though I have never seen, nor heard of her. I knew her, could it be from a previous life? Does any one here specialize in dreams, I could go into more detail, through PM if any one would be willing to help.

It's just so troubling, like, we were best friends.

Am I best friends with a girl I don't know?!

xoxo-

A distressed PeaceSign

... Nothing can be proved nor denied by science of the supernatural, so I beleive in the possibility of it... ;)

BUT! Who knows perhaps this is a spirit who watches you or something, perhaps your dream was a premonition.... Perhaps it's a figment of an over-active imagination? Raven seems like an oddly fitting name... it might be something your mind is just putting in the mix to throw you off.. :huh: It could be anything.... is there something that you're interested in but are holding back on looking into or investigating because of peer, parent, or religious pressure? Is there someone you'd like to talk to that you've seen but haven't gotten up the nerve? Maybe now's the time to do something? .... But really, things like this are personal, you'd probably be the best person to find the answer...

:angry: maybe if you had access to tarot cards or some fortune device it might help you....

idk, clearly u recognize her from SOMEPLACE. maybe it was from a past life! maybe it's someone in the future. she seems WAY too vivid to be just a dream. there has to be some reason. hope i helped. ;)

hstama2

In reply to darkredphantomx:

Being a Catholic, I'm not supposed to believe in all of this 'Past life' stuff, but I find it interesting. It does seem a tad odd, that her name is so fitting, but mine is too, I looked up one time what my name meant, and it described me exactly. I'm not positive, or anything, but I am going to say that I do know her, just not personally. If that makes sense?

Thanks for everyones help! ;)

xoxo-

Tay

Could it be another form of you? Like a side you never show the world?

I had a dream like that once. But instead, I had a brother. He was so close to me, and when I woke up I was sad that he wasn't real. I am an only child, so I dont have siblings. Looking back it seemed that he resembled me in another form. One that I was afraid to show the world.

Just a possibility. ;)

;) I believe in science and the possibilities of things that science can neither prove nor disprove. I didn't mention anything about a past life... but there is a possibility there. Again, it can neither be proven nor disproven that it can happen.

Generally I'd attempt to steer the supernatural out of the question and say that it's probably a mental manifestation of a strong urge to explore something that you have been holding yourself back from exploring. The mind is a very mysterious thing, you know, and a very powerful tool. You find this thing tragically beautiful, in a dark way. A raven almost notates something macabre or almost evil but understandable or acceptable. Not to be a jerk but often times religion holds people back from gaining certain kinds of knowledge... is there something you are very interested in but hold back on? Maybe it's an manifestation of guilt? Really, it's personal.... but look inside yourself with honest eyes.... that's probably where she is. :p

Like the others, it could be past life, but..maybe its just ideas mixed into your head.

Think about it. The girl was pretty, right? Maybe you saw her face in a magazine, her hair in a Hair Cutting Shop, her outfit in a store, and her name/personallity in a book.

Mix it to together, and you've got the girl of your dreams (Okay, that was a sappy line from a love story...)

Well, dreams are influenced by real life. However random it seems, it can be linked somehow to our lives.

Odd dreams don't mean anything really special - supernaturally speaking. They're odd because they seem to link random thoughts, feelings and occurrences in the waking life and jumble them all together. No one really knows why we dream but they can be extremely realistic and it feels like you're actually there and you can feel everything emotionally and physically.

I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary. Sometimes people in dreams are kind of a combination of multiple people that I know. Or maybe it's not even that at all.

Who knows but it's not uncommon to have REALLY odd dreams - I've had some seriously weird ones. o..o

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding onto this::

I had a dream last night that I was with about five other people, and we had to push what looked like a coffin about the distance of Ohio to New York, walking. It was an odd dream, sure, but the even stranger thing was, at one point in my dream the coffin tipped a bit, and I saw a glimpse of the girl, "Raven", it was in slow motion too, making to worse. I was scared out of my mind, and woke up immediately.

I don't have dreams that relate to another dream often, or at all. So this is extremely rare and troubling.

That is so amazingly similar to what happens to me.

I don't know.

I haven't really found out what it is.

I feel like I should know her.

And I think I want to meet her.

Only this girl, in my dream, she has very long hair.

And everything is black and white.

I think I want to meet her.

Adding onto this::
I had a dream last night that I was with about five other people, and we had to push what looked like a coffin about the distance of Ohio to New York, walking. It was an odd dream, sure, but the even stranger thing was, at one point in my dream the coffin tipped a bit, and I saw a glimpse of the girl, "Raven", it was in slow motion too, making to worse. I was scared out of my mind, and woke up immediately.

I don't have dreams that relate to another dream often, or at all. So this is extremely rare and troubling.
You've obviously been thinking about this girl and the weird dream you had so it's not odd that you're dreaming about her again.

Things that are on your mind a lot that are weird and memorable can most definitely show up in your dreams - especially if you think about them before going to sleep. [i'm assuming since you did dream it and you're about to sleep and dream again, you'd be thinking of this again.]

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Your dream is sorta creepy...

Ive had weird dreams but not as strange and frightening as yours.

Im not exactly sure of what to do now, but if i were you than i wouldnt think of it very often.

Of course, everyone is different and some people may say that they specifically want to think of it so they can remember.

Anyways, sorry if you didnt understand me or if i confused you in any way..........

Bye!!

~illiey12~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back