Odd item just bought in the shop, called ! !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikitchi~Kitty

Reaction score
Ok, i was looking in the shop to buy some food, items, the usual, and there was this item. The item itself looking like a Tamagotchi with it's back turned, facing away from the screen, and all I can see is it's back, legs, and arms, and the name below the item itself is "! !" two exclamation points.

I was just wondering, does anybody know what this is? o_O

Please, only advice and real answers, no spamming comments.

~Kikitchi~Kitty

I'm quite sure that is a costume. If you put it on your tama, it will look very different. I forget when the costume comes off, but it does eventually. (When it goes to bed, I think?)

!! is a clone item, it doesn't really do much, it goes in to your special items and stays there even once you've used it. It lasts a few seconds then your tama goes back to normal!

x

When you use the !! item, a twin of your current character will appear on the screen, then the two of them will perform a short dance.

Thank you Scramble and Binary, I used the item earlier in the doctors office and it was amusing at the least :) I've been getting weird items lately, the King just gave me a Tama Battery of all things, i'll probably try it later.

Well, if that is all there is to it, then this topic may be closed, thank you everyone for answering!

please, no more posts asking for the topic to be closed, or more answers, we've figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back