odd key

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
hey, i was exploring my attic and found an odd key, it looked very old fasioned and i dunno wht its for. were could it fit i checked about 5 different places and it diddnt work i asked the people that used to live at my house before we moved in if they knew about it and they diddnt. wht could it be for? any ideas (right now its on a string around my neck, it makes a cool necklace <_< )

Hm, if you can, look around the attic somemore and see if you can find a trunk or something that it could be used for.

If you can't find it, I'm sure it'll look awesome on around your neck. :]

Hm, if you can, look around the attic somemore and see if you can find a trunk or something that it could be used for.
If you can't find it, I'm sure it'll look awesome on around your neck. :]
i will look around my atic some more but ill have to destroy some cob webs (ew) im very afraid of spiders

Oh, well that's good you found out what it's for! I have a key collection. I only have about six keys in it though.

I'd ask your parents about it or put it somewhere really safe. :angry: Take like a feather duster so you can get rid of the cob webs I hate them too they feel weird e_e!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with tamatalker101 and you can lock it when your done I'd ask your parents before changing it though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back