Odd problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverEnding A.B.Y.S.S.

Reaction score
Early Yesterday evening, I started to feel sick.

This morning I woke up, feeling hungry, but also feeling so sick that if I eat, i'll get sick.

I can't even drink water, and I don't like the idea of getting sick on my copy of "Breaking Dawn" and not being able to finish it.

Any ideas?

Someone brought up the flu....

Please don't say doctors, please.

I think you should tell a parent. They would probably help.

..but since I'm not allowed to say anything about doctors, maybe I'll just keep quiet.

Sounds like the flu. Stomach flu. I've had it before, only I was so weak I couldn't even get up. D: It passed within 24 hours though.

I would honestly lay down and take it easy. Drag a pillow and a blanket over to the couch and put on the TV. Sleep, nap, rest, whatever. When you start to feel better, enough that you can keep water down and some Saltine crackers or the like, take some medicine.

Hopefully it passes soon. If it's a few days and you haven't gotten any better, call a doctor.

Sounds like the flu. Stomach flu. I've had it before, only I was so weak I couldn't even get up. D: It passed within 24 hours though.
I would honestly lay down and take it easy. Drag a pillow and a blanket over to the couch and put on the TV. Sleep, nap, rest, whatever. When you start to feel better, enough that you can keep water down and some Saltine crackers or the like, take some medicine.

Hopefully it passes soon. If it's a few days and you haven't gotten any better, call a doctor.
Don't say doctor. I thought we weren't allowed to say it. ;)

I've never had a stomach flu before, but I'm hoping Cinderpelt can help you. ^^

Whatever you do drink lots of fluids! You must force yourself to keep hydrated or else it could get much worse than it is now.

I generally don't eat anything but saltine crackers when I'm sick and they make me feel better. They're so dry I heard they soak up some of the stomach acids. I dunno if that's true or not, but I like to eat 'em anyway. ;)

Hope you feel better!

That's strange...the same thingwas happening to me last week. I had to leave school and everything no medication worked. I laid down and slept and laid around for a few days and it passed. And i didnt even go to the doctor. See if that works for you :)

Whatever you do drink lots of fluids! You must force yourself to keep hydrated or else it could get much worse than it is now.
I generally don't eat anything but saltine crackers when I'm sick and they make me feel better. They're so dry I heard they soak up some of the stomach acids. I dunno if that's true or not, but I like to eat 'em anyway. :(

Hope you feel better!
Yeah, you may not feel thirsty, but your body needs water, trust me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back