oddsandendswithloves tamagotchi log <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a crap load of stuff in the mail today!!!!!! haha it was great coming home to all these packages laying on the table as I got in the door to a horrible first day of school ^.^ heres all the stuff

Hey everyone!

so its been a few days since I last posted any updates haha, where do I start O.O Hmm.. well the first week of classes have come to an end and the second is about to start tmr O.O and then its really going to be a busy week cause I have full classes at swing and that's 13 courses in one day baha &lt;3 but anywho so that's why I have been slacking in all other tama departments

ok so as for commissions ive decided to continue taking orders for the crochet covers and what not because I love doing them so much! BUT with that said I can take everyones orders but they are going to take WAY longer to complete than usually, and if anyone makes an order I will most certainly let you know individually about it. but rest asure that I am working on them every free minute I get &lt;3

ok so heres the tama updates... I have MANY new tama's coming in the mail and I am soooooo excited for these. thewre are a few of them that have been on my list of wants for some time now and are extremely hard and expensive to get so I am very excited!

the first on my list is my PINK lovely music NIB never opened never touched ID (ooooooooooOOO pretty hehe ^.^ ) these go for anywhere between $100 all the way up to $198. I got it for FREE! * ok I totally lied baha definitely not free* but I didn't pay for it the lovely kind and beautiful Mallow_Cup and I are doing a major trade for it.. she is sending me 4 of her most fav tama's and I am MODDING them for her in a huge way! I am going to be making the shells of these into kutchipatchi, serbiretchi, a dragon, and the last is my freedom of artistness baha.. I know what im creating it into but im not tellllinng lol its going to be a surprise. now I will be taking pictures through my process so I can post the final result here in my very lovely blog for all to see &lt;3. these mods will most certainly take a very long time but they will totally be worth it!

so moving on tot he next one, which is going to be my NIB ORANGE TMGC+C which is a omg cannot wait for this tama kind of item O.O I am soooo running this little beast for Halloween! im trying to think of a pattern to make a pumpkin designed crochet cover for it as well so I will be updating for that one haha.

Next is my YELLOW second hand but in really great condition ID i have been wanting this color ID for a while now because im looking to collect all the colors and designs of the ID series...now i have the ID station and now i have the GREEN, PURPLE, YELLOW, PINK, and LOVELY MUSIC ID's i had but sold to a wonderful person, a BLUE id so i am working on getting another one of those, and the white one and then finally the lovely crown ID as well..and if i can scrape up the cash i am grabbing the MILKY PINK id again &lt;3

so moving along... i also have gotten the chance to grab the wonderful LIME GREEN TMGC+C i have been looking for this one for a LONG time now...but refused to pay $138 for one baha, so i managed to find one for much, much cheaper and i cannot wait to get it YAY!

alrighty now i have a whole list of other tama's coming in the mail so i am listing them below O.O

yellow with pink hearts keitai

orange and purple with bubbles v4

blue,orange CYOI entama

transparent black with hot pink v3

? design morino

? design v5

there might be some more DECO pierces being added to that list very soon but who can say hehe ^.^ ok so some pics of the item O.O

ok so I am so excited this week... there has been a huge surprise in the mail on Thursday. I received the package from MALLOW_CUP we have decided to do a major trade, she sent ,me 5 of her p1-p2's and I am suppose to MOD them into:

kutchipatchi

sebiretchi

a dragon design

and the last is a surprise

and in return she will send me a NIB never opened pink lovely music ID...well it was a surprise when I opened the package and seen that it wasn't the pink lovely music ID, but it was the brand new in box never opened PURPLE lovely crown ID! so it was such an amazing surprise! that was the version I had wanted so badly but thought that she didn't have any more of them haha, she said there was a surprise in there but this one took the cake! :D so I am welcoming to my collection a this gorgeous tama!!!!!

so heres all my tamagotchi ID's, but I am expecting a yellow ID in the mail soon ^.^

as for mallow_cup's mods I have been hard at work...I have been taking pictures but im not posting until the process is completed, but I will say it literally three more steps away from being painted and finished (of the kutchipatchi one) then ill be getting to work on the rest of them soon &lt;3

WOW its been sooooo long since ive logged, sry to all who follow me here... i have been extremely busy with my chaotic schedule lately, with my classes for CCA.. right now im reaching the end of the first term which in the next 10 days i will be faced with a stressful skills testing, 5 exams, 2 presentations and than finally for 150 hrs of placement work... GAH O.O.. but on a happy note i have many new tamagotchi's to log about! and tons of pictures!

so where did i leave off? Hmm well i had received a loevely lot of tama's a while back it was my:

• yellow ID
  • lime green TMGC+C
  • purple ID L
  • green id l NIB
  • my blue uratama
  • orange v4
  • transparent black with pink v3
  • white with brown design morino NIP
  • miracrise deko pierce
  • nip blue/silver v5
  • rainbow design tama nano NIP
  • milky pink ID
  • blue speaker design v6
  • purple firwork design v5.5
  • blue CYOI entama
so as you can see i recieved quite a bit haha &lt;3 here are some pics before i go on to the next lot of tama's!

i dont have pictures of a few on there yet baha but there are many of them so next is the tamagotchi's i have on the way!!!!

• light and dark blue UMINO in package
  • transparent red UMINO
  • a pink and brown plaid v4.5
  • ​blue Hawaiian flower design v4.5
  • genjitchi or cave man tamagotch NIP
  • a green guts summer entama with lanyard
  • another pink tama p's (which is going for sale)
  • blue/pink clock design chibi tama destinys child limited edition
  • red hanerutchi plus
  • POCKET DESIGNER!!!!!!
IM SUPER EXCITED FOR ALL THESE ONES BUT FOR SOME OF THEM I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL CHRISTAMS! o.o

which by the way is going to kill me!!! baha

ok so on a tama log note here are some pics of the recent work, i have been running my morino for the last little while, i only recently have gotten my very first and only one, which i LOVE by the way!! SO this is the first time i have ever gotten this far with him and im super excited O.O but whats even more exciting is the fact that he is going to be evolving again tmr morning!! YAYAYAYAY &lt;3 but here are some pics of that little one! now with that said they are hard to see.. sry guys its my ipod :(

isnt he adorable! ^.^ im a super proud tama mumma! ill get better pics of the next evolved form, i wonder what he will be :D

here is my tamagotchi p's white one, with the miracrise dekp pierce in! this ones one of my favs ^.^

then here is the other pics of the other tama's i have running ATM

NOW FOR THE NEXT ONES I DECIDED TO GEM MY PURPLE ID L AND THE ID STATION CAUSE I WAS TIRED OF THE LOOK OF THEM ^.^

hey everyone! so i was working on a new tamagotchi crochet cover for the tamagotchi ID station! im so excited about it, because its completely custom to fit protect it ^.^ what do you guys think?

VERY MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS! lol

heya everyone! so i am back but not with pictures but you guessed it! VIDEOS! i finally managed to learn how to upload them to youtube &lt;3 so i have my collection videos all 10-11 parts on there! i am currently uploading the 7th part right now and thought id post here for ppl to know about it &lt;3

so here are the links and ill be conituning to post videos of reviews,tutorials, and even more updates bout the taamgotchis :3

https://www.youtube.com/user/oddsandendswithlove

heya!

k so first off i have now completed all the collection videoas and they are posted ^.^ there are 12 parts so far.

and next for now on will be posting my new purchases pics and lists etc.here and on all my private pages. in other words if anyone that is viewing this and doesnt like me talking about the new purchases etc. please refrain from commenting or discussing e with anyone else, thanks.

ok so with the holidays comming up here are the list of added tamagotchi's that i was able to pick off my wish list, all of these are not in the collection videos and will not be until the christmas special:

1. pink IN PK. lovely music ID
  2. vintage genjitchi (caveman) tama NIP
  3. blue keitai
  4. blue chibi (destinys child) tama NIP
  5. guts v4 summer edit.
  6. red hanerutchi 2
  7. green with flowers v5.5 NIP
  8. pink angelgotchi NIP
  9. lime green p1
  10. black with red v3
  11. blue umino IN PK.
  12. aquarium design v5
  13. disneys deko pierce
  14. anniversary deko peirce
  15. SANTACLAUTCHI NIB -(which will be unboxed and logged via youtube starting on the 11th)
  16. white/blue character NIP p2
  17. blue homes deka

ill be posting more videos and logging the characters soon &lt;3 also i plan on posting some more of my christmas themed crochet cases/pouches...i have a penguin, christmas tree, snowman and reindeer so keep posted ^.^

bye for now &lt;3

HEYA! k so i wanted to post some pics of my first of two lovely christmas trees ^.^ so in this picture my two little boys are helping mom decorate &lt;3 it was done this morning so my oldest was still in his diaper he didnt want to get dressed baha O.O so here is a small look at tree number one, we usually have two trees one for our apartment and another for the house &lt;3 ill post pics of the other one when its decorated :3

well i havent posted a newest tama's pic log in a while but im waiting til christmas because ill take a group picture and right now im logging my santaclautchi via youtube (which the link is above in another previous post) and today i managed to get blue blue tama-go in the mail from box* and im running that lil guy now, and i must say im really enjoying it right now its adorable so far :3 i think ill be taking some pics for you guys soon, also im running my tropical fun v2.. i must say im not liking the games on this version as much as the v3..but the characters on this version are adorable ^.^ so i like it baha &lt;3 and finally im running my lime green tmgc+c but not sure i want to keep runing it ATM. so i think i might shut it down for now and come back to it later O.O

ok guys its christmas EVE and the traditions is we can open 1 present.. well i picked and i got to open my genjintchi!!!!!!! omg its so perfect ^.^ im running it right now! &lt;3 here are some picstures ^.^ oh and this is our tree with the gifts..santa still hasnt come yet though ^.^

well see what santa brings in the AM MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! time to have our party with the fam jam tonight &lt;3

Well im ringing in the new year with a lovely collection ^.^ i started offically collecting tamagotchis on March,21st,2013 and now since its 2014 i have my life goals but i decided to also have my tamagotchi new years resolution so below is the list of tamagotchi's i want to add to my collection by the end of this year so i have 1 year total to get these and all for reasonable prices, ^.^ i rarely buy for regular going prices so here we go and see what i can get ill check them off each time i get a new one and see if im able to get to my goal :3

so the list includes:

NIP umino

tamagotchi odu-ken

tamago-chu set

tama-otch

royal v5

tamagotchi friends 2nd

(devilgotchi if the price is reasonable)

brown morino

3 clear faceplates for wave two tamago

red transparent backing for an umino

nip keitai

nip v1 japanese

nip v2 japanese

nib uratama of just abo any design

all the collection of deko pierces

tamagotchi p's guide book

tamagotchi id l guide book

the pashalin device

golden anniversary edit. v4

blue keikebo set

green or blue home deka

IR DA USB DEVICE

henerutchi 1

and i think thats all hehe now lets see what i can manage to knock off the list ^.^

ok so in the next few weeks to come i am going to be changing up the tama log...i decided to take a different approach to it and start incorporating more logging as well lol... i also decided with the new awesome changes made from the guides here at TT to allow comments on my log so please feel free to start posting your thoughts! im super excited about these changes YAY &lt;3 so this is going to be a small post update but i plan on working on a larger one as there are some AMAZING goodies coming and im starting to run a few lovely tamas now &lt;3

heya!

well im back its been a while since i posted here and i guess its abo that time that i do hehe, i havent been active on tamatalk as much lately since ive been running the facebook group "Tamagotchi Ancestors" every tama lover is welcome there so go on over and join! i know alot of ppl have left this group because of chaos etc and i have gotten scammed a few times myself so that where im at haha

so as for tamagotchis i have been collecting MANY more but i have been hunting down particular ones

i have managed to get my hands on a fall leaves morino, 10 vintage hard cases, 14 custom made charms, a uniqo limited edition tamasuku, leopard design tama friends, orange p1, euro v3, i pad mini!!, AMERICAN ocean,black and white ketiai, JAL version uratama, toys r us v4, character themed entama's 2 out of the 3...

now with all that said i still have others coming and i now have all 4 shell designs of the umino

and all 4 designs of the morino

i have gotten a green mothra on its way, i have bought a tamafure and tamasuku v2 etc

i have some new collection pics because i have moved so i took a pic of my display but its not 100% upodated as i traded and bought ALOT more since then but here are some pics!

oh and p.s i have been making charms, cradles, and crochet commissions!!!

1613907_10202902118786256_1955776886464225688_n.jpg

this is a reference pic of the shell design i have of the ocean the lovely Kalei from my group has taken this pic

10014661_635328616560829_7877353786003013486_n.jpg

1982069_10202824095075712_6437027152643537693_n.jpg

and finally my collection pic!! the new display at my new house! its alot bigger now but ou get the idea haha

10003293_10202818271810134_5582032590996785616_n.jpg

1897890_10202818271610129_7616268588896120689_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first saw these collection pictures, I thought one thing.

That thing was:

YOU HAVE A LOT OF MONEY.

On another note, YOU BUY A LOT OF TAMAS WITH SAID MONEY. I just don't understand how you earn this much money and yet actually have time to run the Tamas you buy with it...CONGRATULATIONS. :p I like your log and I like your amazing Tama collecting skills.

i am a health care provider and work alot! lol i do get a chance to run each tama there isnt a single tamam in my collection that wasnt ran at least once ^.^ i have been zoning in on the vintage tamas lately for the most part and have LOVED them haha &lt;3

Latest posts

Back