Off brand tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross.shmoss

Reaction score
Made an account just for this, i bought this toy from a Miniso store, searched it up and it looks like a Tamagotchi Connection of somesort? there is no Tamagotchi label or logo anywhere on it. The game itself seems normal enough, choose a character, the time, characters name, and then you raise it. There’s eight little options along the top and bottom like normal and ive deciphered most but im confused about a few. The ones i understand look like a scale, a little chef, a toilet, a bat and ball, a heart, a little yelling guy, a med kit, a letter, and a book i think. and one in the corner thats a little happy and a little sad face. i really dont know what a lot of these do but yeah. i just wanna know what toy this is and how to use it correctly, im not the most knowledgable on these games.

Attachments

• 3D0CE8DE-F43C-4B51-BA26-DBAB72D4E1D4.jpeg
    3D0CE8DE-F43C-4B51-BA26-DBAB72D4E1D4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
That's definitely not a tamagotchi, looks to me like a bunnyrom. Especially since you said that it's possible to choose a character at the start. So possibly a 168-in-one type of pet.

Latest posts

Back