Off-Button?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdnii

Reaction score
I feel SO idiotic asking this but... Is there an off button!? I have reseted mine every time I played it in hopes of turning it off. I take out the bettery and choose DOWNLOAD. This is just tedious, so I'm wondering if there is an off button?

Also, if you DO have to leave it on, is the battery pretty long-living? I checked at Walgreens, and that type of battery was $8.00, more than half the price of the Tamagotchi itself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry ..... but there is NOT a off button on the tamagotchi . It never turns off after u pull the tag on it . It only turns off when you take the battery out .

-SSharada1325

P.S.- Mimitchi Forever ! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, there is no off button. You CAN pause it though so it doesn't die. You press and hold button A then (while still holding A) press button B. Do the same thing to un-pause it.

Unfortunatly, there is not an 'off' button available on all Tamagotchis.

You can take out the battery and the screen will go blank. Simply un-screw the Tamagotchi and take out the battery.

The other way you can make your Tamagotchi stop is by pausing it. Just use the 'A' and 'B' button to do this. Firts- press and hold the 'A' buton, while you press the 'B' button, aswell. Just hold your fingures for just a few second, and you'll se your Tamagotchi character in the middle of the scree with a 'PAUSED' sign under it. :p

//Tama-Love

I feel SO idiotic asking this but... Is there an off button!? I have reseted mine every time I played it in hopes of turning it off. I take out the bettery and choose DOWNLOAD. This is just tedious, so I'm wondering if there is an off button?
Also, if you DO have to leave it on, is the battery pretty long-living? I checked at Walgreens, and that type of battery was $8.00, more than half the price of the Tamagotchi itself!
No, there isn't. You can hold the left and middle button to pause. You can also take the battery out as you have said.

B)You cant turn it off but u can pause it for v3 and v2 by pressing a and b together and if u have a v1 u go on to the clockand click a and b.Hope i helped :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Nope, but you can:

A. Pause it (Hold A and press :unsure:

B. Change the time when you don't want to play with it so it sleeps (thats what I do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back