Official Music City Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know him too :)

<--------------------------------------->

have any of you noticed that you can only get 100 votes ?~?

well, i have ^-^ i guess thats just another voting glitch. I hope bandai fixes it. well maybe actually no. they shouldnt! XD well...

...[SIZE=21pt]I DONT KNOW[/SIZE]

can i get some thought on this situation!?

Last edited by a moderator:
NO the new area is not going to be v6.5 town, and I give away stuff away all the time for no reason and im about 94% sure my name will be in the new area because every point i get i donate ide say about 50 % of the points that have been donated are from me. no the new area isnt opening anytime soon, It will be open once the v6.5 are relesed or a little bit after. ill get more info next time i talk to my uncle.

NO the new area is not going to be v6.5 town, and I give away stuff away all the time for no reason and im about 94% sure my name will be in the new area because every point i get i donate  ide say about 50 % of the points that have been donated are from me. no the new area isnt opening anytime soon, It will be open once the v6.5 are relesed or a little bit after.  ill get more info next time i talk to my uncle.
*removed - comment provoking flames *

my friend donated *removed*

[SIZE=11pt]7,819,973,050[/SIZE] out of the total [SIZE=11pt]8,101,424,506.[/SIZE]

now, thats over half... thats practically all of it.

now, i wouldnt be suprised that my friend isn't on the new area (not gonna say why).

*removed - comment provoking flames*

*removed - off topic*

...but does anyone know when the new area will be open?

* removed - comment provoking flames*

Oh and like i said before the new area will not be open till the V6.5 comes out.

Since the last official music city topic has been closed, i decided to create a new one!
i am hoping this topic does not get closed because some people can't follow some basic rules on Tamatalk.

if i do see spamming or ill content, i will report this topic to get shut down!

anyway. Discuss anything about Music City in this topic!

TamaMum edit:

Remember to keep your posts polite, friendly and on topic.

Please, no SPAM, no one to one chat (use the PM system for chatting with one person) and no bickering over codes or IDs

:(
[SIZE=11pt]I just want to post a "Heads Up" to everyone here.[/SIZE]

Follow the TamaTalk site rules.

Stay on topic.

Stay polite.

I have a question. I already registered an account on Music City but I didn't get a notification after an hour so I couldn't play!!! Help? :furawatchi:

I have a question. I already registered an account on Music City but I didn't get a notification after an hour so I couldn't play!!! Help? :furawatchi:
then that means you havent enterd your information correctly. when you do it right you get the email instantly.

my friend donated
[SIZE=11pt]7,819,973,050[/SIZE] out of the total [SIZE=11pt]8,101,424,506.[/SIZE]

now, thats over half... thats practically all of it.

now, i wouldnt be suprised that my friend isn't on the new area (not gonna say why).
wow.thats alot!how did s/he get all that?you might have already said but i dont really like reading thro a hole topic.i only donated about 10k.

I've only donated a little ;) .

But I don't like when people hack. I don't want to be rude but I think that it is unfear for those who have done a lot of work for it.

But I haven't done work almost at all. ;) I don't even try to get my name on it, I'm not interested.

I got on Tamatown for the first time today and I have to say it is pretty fun, but I wish they gave out a little more points for the games. You'd have to play for hours on end to get enough points to buy the more expensive items but aside from that it's really fun. I hope the new beach area opens soon.

I got on Tamatown for the first time today and I have to say it is pretty fun, but I wish they gave out a little more points for the games. You'd have to play for hours on end to get enough points to buy the more expensive items but aside from that it's really fun. I hope the new beach area opens soon.
they used to give out alot more points

but they changed it ever since lots of people started to come on Music City.

but yeah, its still fun ;)

they used to give out alot more pointsbut they changed it ever since lots of people started to come on Music City.

but yeah, its still fun :D
yeah they did. now they are being rip offs with the points in tamatown

:D :gozarutchi: yet music city is still fun.

:D

Latest posts

Back