::Official Wii Discussion Thread::

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I play tanks, I shoot my friends although we're on a team <_< And when I show my friends Trauma Center, I say Hey! Look! It's you! Then I stab the person to death (Scalpel) and go Hey! Look! I killed you! LOL. Then I have to teach them how to play it. Everyone says it's hard, but I figured it out without even reading any instructions!

I don't have a wii - yet I am getting one for my birthday.

I discussed with my mom that I have a very little screen for my video game consoles. I wanted a big screen - such as hooking the wii up to the plasma screen in my den.

Anyways, my birthday isn't far away. I should start making my birthday list now.

Get Trauma Center: Second Opinion! It's fun! I hope they come out with hockey for the Wii, that would be awsome ^_^
wow ur talking about trauma center alot.

Should i get it or excite truck.

NO ONE can beat me in tennis or baseball btw.

I don't have a wii - yet I am getting one for my birthday.
I discussed with my mom that I have a very little screen for my video game consoles. I wanted a big screen - such as hooking the wii up to the plasma screen in my den.

Anyways, my birthday isn't far away. I should start making my birthday list now.
LOL (this is weird ) i have a plasma TV in my den with my wii hooked up to it

I love the Wii! I love to use the internet on it! But they need to bring out a key board for i, because it really hhurst your arm trying to type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back