OH CARP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phobo

Reaction score
Today in lunch was just an ordinary day. We were all goofing off, and I was pretending to steal my bff's, let's call her jjjjjj,'s nachos. So I was reaching over to steal it, when she PLAYFULLY smacked my hand, just like she had been doing the entire period, but this time, when she pulled her hand back, she knocked over her cup. It was totally full, and it spilled all over me and her plate. We all gasped, and I said, AHG OMG I'M SORRY!" Then we ran off and grabbed some paper towels. We came back and cleaned up the table. Then I began attempting to clean up my jeans which were completely soaked in juice, as I was asking which line she got those nachos in so I could buy her some more, when I realized she was gone. I asked my other friends were she went and they yelled at me, "SHE LEFT!" I was just thinking, wait.... what? What did I do? Well of course I made her spill her juice but it was an accident! She never gets mad at me! jjjjjj usually tends to have a short temper, but not with me. I've been her best best friend since 5th grade. She's NEVER gotten mad at me. I've done that type of thing before, but we always just laughed and joked about it. She always tells me all of her deepest secrets, because she feels she can trust me more than anyone. I'm like her diary. I was trying to remember if I let one of her secrets slip, and this just did her in, but I've never repeated anything she's ever told me, not to anyone, even people who I know she'd be okay with. Later during the day, I waited by her locker to figure out what was going on, and possibly appoligize, but she didn't show. People asked me what I did cause she seemed like she was really mad and when they asked her why she said something about me, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make her seem like she was being mean or unreasonable. The only reason I'm telling you guys this is because (probably) none of you know her. What should I do? Did I miss something that you think would make her mad? I've learned from past experiences that if she's really mad at someone, when they approach her to say sorry she'll storm away with an angry look on her face. Then she'll refuse to talk to them, so confronting her might not work. I would get someone to go talk to her, but I don't want to bring anyone into this cause I don't want to make her "the bad guy" and turn people against her. My current plan if to twist the story and make it sound more like my fault, but I really don't want to make myself sound like a bad person either! Can any of you suggest a plan? If I don't get a better idea I'll have to go with plan A. Please help!

EDIT: I accidentally put her real name in a couple times so I had to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I read correctly, all you ever did was spilled her drink.

Maybe you could catch her by herself and give her a sincere apology. :wacko:

If I read correctly, all you ever did was spilled her drink.
Maybe you could catch her by herself and give her a sincere apology. :lol:
So you didn't catch anything that I did wrong? I really hope that I can catch her and apologize. Like I said though, she'll probably run away.

I really don't think you did anything to hurt her feelings on purpose.

So yeah, apologize and be nice. If she runs away, give her some space to cool off. :)

Good luck!

HOORAY! She's not mad anymore! I guess she was just having a bad day or something.

Glad to see it's been solved :) I'll close the topic so to prevent further replies and repetition/spam.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back