Oh dear............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
Oh dear my dad just told me that i have to have a Spanck because i didnt iron my clothes for tommorow well here i go *Sniffs* This hurts too!

Aw....
No offense, but that is a stupid reason to get spanked. Spanking is wrong. That is child abuse.

Alimania
Spanking is not child abuse.

Beating the living daylights out of a kid is child abuse.

yes, spanking is just punishment, nothing more. (and all families are different, what seem like a stupid reason to be punished, may be a real reason for another family. please do not insult.)

It also depends on the reason. If it's something stupid like...um...crying or something that could also be considered child abuse. Also if it's constant and for no really good reason. But beating the daylight out of something, like tamaw/pants, is child abuse. So it kind of depends on some things.

i know wats spanking is i just didnt know wat tha was cause it was spelled different

:(

i feel sorry for u....

If you don't want to get spanked, do what you're supposed to do.
I agree with you SK.

off topic- Im slow XD i just noticed that your avatar is animated.

Yup!.I got spancked yesterday and then my dad said i had to sit by his knee foir 39mins *Sighs* then i had to go to bed and he would shout at me for not doing the iorning ^_^ .

But its omay now :)

I got Spanked again

I did somthing REALLY naughty

I said to my dad that he was silly and then he fragged me in the Room spancked me sent me to bed and SCREAMED at me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back