Oh Gawd this is weird..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

puma

Reaction score
Heya Everyone, i just got my tooth removed X_X i didn't feel a thing but now its really weird my bottom lip droops down my upper lip is numb i can't feel my teeth and its hard to swallow food because my tongue is numb too! lolz this feels weird!

Puma

relax, I got 4 teeth pulled when I was little. Just DON'T CHEW YOUR CHEEK. Cause then it'll suck when the feeling comes back.

Anyways, just remember to change out your gauze, don't suck on straws for 2 weeks and try not to lick it too much, a little is ok. Oh yeah, and be very gentle when brushing.

Take some pain medication if it's that bad, but it should be ok after a few days.

Yeah I had four teeth removed to but my numbness went down like 15 mins after and I could suck straws and I had four injections so yours should go down soon?

I have never had a cavity or had my teeth pulled. by dentists. XD

When my teeth were loose, they usually fell off sooner or later, but sometimes my mom just pulls them out. Never been to the dentist for teeth yanking.

I remembered once in first grade, my mom scheduled a doctor appointment for me to get my tooth pulled afterschool, but it fell off in class when I wiggled it. :p

I have never had a cavity or had my teeth pulled. by dentists. XDWhen my teeth were loose, they usually fell off sooner or later, but sometimes my mom just pulls them out. Never been to the dentist for teeth yanking.

I remembered once in first grade, my mom scheduled a doctor appointment for me to get my tooth pulled afterschool, but it fell off in class when I wiggled it. :huh:
Same with me. I don't have any experience. :)

That happened to me all the time when I was little! I kept biting it and licking it and scratching it and when the feeling came back it was pure pain, lol.....

The only time I had to get my teeth removed (they were loose though) was when the adult one was already growing and we had to take it out so the adult one wouldn't be crooked.

p.s.

lol. Nice avy. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back