Oh, hello everyone.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Oh, hello everyone. I'm rikkuakinacrazy, but you can shorten it to akina. Yeah, life is easier with nicknames. :D

So, hello everyone and I hope I'm not too annoying.

Hello there!

Welcome to TamaTalk

Hope you enjoy your visits - just have a good look around the forums - it is pretty easy to find your way around and the topics pinned in bold at the top of each section are a quick way to find out useful info :(

Hello, akina!! ,

Welocme to TamaTalk! Admin sent you a nice, descriptive message to you because your new. Carefully view it! When your browsing a forum, peek in on pinned topics(at the tippy top of forums) and read through thoroughly. If you are confused or have hurt feelings or see a topic with SPAM and fighting or personal site links in it, contact a Guide or Admin right away! List of TamaTalk Guides georgiakate1 is on alot, you could try her! And spiffy!

But of course, read the rules! You can find them at the bottom of the PM/message our wonderful Admin sent you and click New TT Rules! Or, for convience, you may click this, the Improved TamaTalk Rules. Have a great day and thank the guides often and Admin and the good Angelgotchi for their HARD work! I am happy you registered here, I greet you with a warm welcome!

You must be interested in Tamagotchis, not?? Well, you have huge company! The majority of this place, TamaTalk, are interested in tamas, like them, and have their own opinions of them! What is your opinion? You don't have to be shy!! I will like to spend time in the TamaTalk chatroom with you, if you like! Happy Halloween and have a good time and day!

Best,

Your Furry Friend from around the block!

Okay? GOOOOD!!!!

Welcome akina!

Welcome to Tamatalk. :(

I hope you enjoy your stay. There are many things to do here, like RP's, fiddling with avatars and signatures, posting in (Non) Tamatalk if you get bored about talking about Tamagotchis, and PM friends! ^0^

Have a nice time!

*Tgd*

Nah, you're not annoying -_- Welcome to TamaTalk! If you need any help whatsoever, just let me know. :D

No one is too annoying! :D B) :) LOL. Any ways, welcome to Tama Talk!!!! I kno you want to have fun, but there are rules. I suggest that you read them(if you havent all ready). You kno, those rules arnt there to keep you from having fun. I hope you enjoy your stay at Tama Talk! (Yea, I kno i sound like i belong in a hotel) :lol: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back