Oh hi TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoky

TamaTalk Lifetime Angelkusatchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Oh hi!

33 yr old from MN here. I've liked Tamas since the P1's hit the states. I had a P1 back in the day but traded it away like a dummy. Still have my original P2, though. Got back into things with a 20th Anniversary Mini from Gamestop, had a friend in Japan grab me a Spacey M!x, and just ordered a used Mori no Tamagotchi and used V3 tonight. We'll see how many I can juggle at once with a fully time job, but hey, looks like I'll just have to master the art of rotation like the rest of you.

Anyway, I like giant robots, dinosaurs, space stuff, fantasy stuff... I basically got to age 8 and stopped. It's great.

I've written a few novels and I write short horror for fun in my free time. I like videogames (not really multiplayer), tv, movies, books... Media in general.

It's cool you all have carried the torch for years on this site, and I'm glad that it's here for people like me who want to get back into tamagotchis and have NO IDEA where to go. Thanks for being here!

Oh hello there! Welcome to TT

Aaah you're one of us. Seems like lots of people are coming back after trying one of the anniversary tamas, it happened to me too :p

That's neat, I've always admired people who could create and write stories from their imagination.
And I agree, I'm very glad there are still fans active online keeping this place alive! I hope you have fun :lol:

I tried to like all your replies and learned I can only like so many things in a day. XD

Thanks for the welcomes. Last year I left social media in general because it was just always so caustic. It made me more sarcastic and everyone just seemed stressed all the time. I wasn't picked on or anything, I just felt like it made human interaction worse.
My point is, after that, it's cool to come here and see a group of really chill people being chill and talking about awesome stuff. :)

Welcome, Hoky! I've been reading your log, and I've encountered some of your other posts in threads that I've also responded to.

As hyurutchi says, you're not the only one who's gotten back into the virtual pets hobby via the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini! That's what brought me here, too, and I'm also glad that this place has kept going for all the time that it has, so that we could all gather here. :D

It seems that the 20th Anniversary Mini has been very well-received outside of Japan, so whilst a lot of Tamagotchi stuff has skipped the West for a while, hopefully that means good things for the future. We've just gotten Series 2 of the 20th Anniversary Mini here in the UK, already, and even those low-cost 168-in-1 pets sell out wherever they're sold - I think that that's a good sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back