Oh jeez.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silenced

Reaction score
I live in england, btw.

alright, today at 2:45 Im going to be running for our county thing.

It's the championships, and our relay team got through.

The thing it- Im nervous.

I got nervous last time and when I did my 200m, I lost because I felt sick.

Every one on my relay team is pressuring me, saying, "You need to get a good start! If we lose it's your fault!"

Im just so nervous, I know there's nothing to be nervous about- But I've never been to the championships before.

Plus- Since we're leaving early, it'll mean nobody will be there, then I'll get panicky and start thinking we're at the wrong place.

My relay team said- "__ You have to be there, seriously!"

And believe e, If I don't make it- they'll mock me for it through the rest of my school years. ._.

Im frightened/nervous- any advice which could calm me down?

D:

It's 10am now, and we have to go one hour before our event- which is 2:45.

Awww.... sorry - I found your topic at 3pm...

I hope the relay went OK and you didn't panic in the end.

Nerves can be very difficult to deal with - especially when you are running a relay and have to pass a baton ...

But.. don't let anyone tell you that the race was lost because you didn't get a good start. It's a team sport... you all win or you all lose together.

If the others are so worried about you losing them time, then tell them they should each work harder to run an extra second faster :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The relay went fantastic!

We one! The only bad thing was the pressure they gave me, "__ you have to win, otherwise we'll hate you for the rest of your life, and that's a fact."

They act like horrible bullies, I was frightened at the start, they had a pistol, and every time Iheard it I jumped, but it turned out good in the end.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back