Oh man I got Mametchi and Memetchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadkill

Reaction score
And Sukatchi which means when mine become parents they're gonna be everything but kuchipatchi, my favourite.

:)

Isnt that always the way?

Try using different items for training next time. I think that Kuchipatchi is the easygoing type so why not try using the third item for training?

Try using different items for training next time. I think that Kuchipatchi is the easygoing type so why not try using the third item for training?
Oh thankyou! My friend was telling me about how those effect the transformations but we couldnt work out which ones were which.

Well, i agree with dancingkayley, also, those teens that are your avatar, they looked just like mine when they were on the first genoration!

I only used the 3rd training item for no apparent (I didn't know it affected them.) reason... the 3rd generation (when I had finally reached 100% bonding.) my boy turned into Kuchipatchi. Your best bet is to get 100% bonding before they transform to adults.

~SkyCrystal~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back