Oh my god...listen to this...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=7pt]I didn't really feel anything from that song, but then again I've never felt any strong feeling towards a song except with the first chorus in "Monsoon". It makes me say because his voice is heavenly.[/SIZE]

Anyway, I didn't understand this song to begin with.

tokio hotel fur immer. .

[SIZE=7pt]I didn't really feel anything from that song, but then again I've never felt any strong feeling towards a song except with the first chorus in "Monsoon". It makes me say because his voice is heavenly.[/SIZE]

Anyway, I didn't understand this song to begin with.

tokio hotel fur immer. .
Must you really talk about Tokio Hotel all the time? -.- Tamagirl_Desy didn't ask people to talk about another Band's lyrics.

Um... why the heck are people talking about Patrick Stump here?

It has no effect on me. I think loving someone you don't know at all is stupid in my opinion, so this song goes along with it.

Must you really talk about Tokio Hotel all the time? -.- Tamagirl_Desy didn't ask people to talk about another Band's lyrics.
C'mon guys they are just saying their opinions!

And, no the song had no effect on me except closing the window fast.

It has no effect on me. I think loving someone you don't know at all is stupid in my opinion, so this song goes along with it.
You are so right. Why love Joe Jonas or any celebrity if you've never met them before?

[it has no effect on me. I think loving someone you don't know at all is stupid in my opinion, so this song goes along with it]

Uh...um...well, i would've thought loving someone you don't know was stupid too...until it happened to me a few months ago. And okay, so it probably isn't love, but it is so much stronger than a crush. I think of the guy every single day, and I wouldn't want to post on his myspace somethin stupid like "I LOVE U!!!" or something or at a concert shout that at him. know why? cuz so many stupid girls who like him, but only cuz he's cute or he's famous would shout the same thing. even though they don't really feel that way. question guys, what do you do when you like someone you don't even know, and you don't even really know WHY you like that person? Help here! :nazotchi:

[it has no effect on me. I think loving someone you don't know at all is stupid in my opinion, so this song goes along with it]
Uh...um...well, i would've thought loving someone you don't know was stupid too...until it happened to me a few months ago. And okay, so it probably isn't love, but it is so much stronger than a crush. I think of the guy every single day, and I wouldn't want to post on his myspace somethin stupid like "I LOVE U!!!" or something or at a concert shout that at him. know why? cuz so many stupid girls who like him, but only cuz he's cute or he's famous would shout the same thing. even though they don't really feel that way. question guys, what do you do when you like someone you don't even know, and you don't even really know WHY you like that person? Help here! :nazotchi:
Make your own topic instead of here, and don't doublepost. This isn't a chatroom.

Loving someone you don't know isn't even love.

It's pathetic.

You can't love someone you don't know.

You just can't.

"Obsession" would be a better word.

Two very different things.

True, loving someone you don't know is stupid. But everyone else is obsessed to tell you the truth. I've seen people that are like "OMG I LIKE NARUTO IMMA MARRY HIM!!!!11" when it's just a fiction character. I dislike obsessive people to tell the truth v_v; It's quite annoying. Anywho, back on topic. No, I didn't feel anything for that song sorry. But I do like the Jonas Brothers

Latest posts

Back