OH MY GOD! LOOK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's for DS right?

Eh, well that's the problem with pokemon games.

I never have to new deivice to play it.

It's for DS right?Eh, well that's the problem with pokemon games.

I never have to new deivice to play it.
[SIZE=12pt]So typical each generation of Pokemon games moves up on the systems.. [/SIZE]

Yes it is on Nintendo Ds, I am so excited to get it!! ;)

YES! I like Pokemon but you couldn't tell. I am girly but I love video games. Pokemon is fun and I have a DS. I saw the US comercial on TV.

[SIZE=13pt]*screams* Ooo I loved that commerical, I want that stylus![/SIZE]

Did you see that the attacks are on the bottom on the screen?

XD i wonder what will happen when they run our of gems and stones and such to name them after.

its a pity. i dont really own ANY consoles...

then again, its not THAT much of a pity ;)

I haven't seen the commercials yet.

Pearl and Dimond?

The names make me laugh a little. ;)

[SIZE=12pt]Although this is in Japaneese a little it is a very good informative video of the commerical tamaw/pants[/SIZE]

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Pyonchit:

I will take a while there is plenty of gems! ;)

Although they must relate........

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwww...they'er soooooooooooooo cute,i'm not a big fan but my cousin haley is one,i'll have to tell her about them if she doesn't already know!!!! :D :D

I preordered both D&P. ^.^ Actually, I didn't, but my brother did. And I'm taking the pearl AND the stylus whether he likes it or not. ¬_¬

I know I've said this in every post 'bout pokemon, but it's still the truth; Toridepusu (now Bastiodon... not so happy about the new name. :\) is awesome.

Toridepusu:

CURSE - Omg, raising both attack and defense? his max Def. is already 400+ Oh ho! the bomb!

STONE EDGE - Same Type Attack Bonus; 1.5x more damage, Power of 100, High Critical hit ratio - Perfect finisher.

IRON HEAD - It's the exact same as LUSTER CANNON except it causes flinching - however, it's got more PP so Tori gets more endurance.

LUSTER CANNON - Pretty powerful attack with a STAB bonus - a little more PP than some of the other moves.

Tori is gon' be sweet. After CURSing until his ATTACK and DEFENSE are max, (he's not fast anyway so he can take the speed hit) he'll be able to sweep like mad.

AWW! Pachirasu (sp?) The squirl pikachu is soooooooooo cute! ^^

~*CoConut Cream*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back