Oh...My..GOD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannessaHudgensFan102

Reaction score
Don't watch ''the movie'' in 5 or 4th grade because it has way inopropreate content!!!

5th grade you learn about ''it''!

''It''is very innoproprate!

You're gonna have to learn "it" someday!

Don't be so immature about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. You have to learn about sex anyway. If you go through life not knowing anything about it, you're gonna have a really hard time.

And it's not inappropriate, it's educational.

"IT" is part of life, so how can life be innaproprite. If you have a problem with all this talk about "IT" on TT then just don't read it. The people on TT aren't making topics on this to make you read them they just need the info. But I am glad that you wanted to tell the 4,5 graders about the movie.

Txs,

TT101

Not everyone learns it in 5th grade. I had a friend who learned it in 6th. You'll have to learn about it sooner or later if you want to have kids some day! It's not "gross" and "inappropriate," it's something that's educational and important. You need to learn about it sooner or later! And not everyone watches The Video! ((although some of us really don't want to xD))

♪~tk710

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck to pass 7th grade in my school you have to learn about 'it'. You'll have to learn sooner or later. And plus it is educational along with a bit of grossness. But 'it' is something everyone has to learn about.

Don't watch ''the movie'' in 5 or 4th grade because it has way inopropreate content!!!

5th grade you learn about ''it''!

''It''is very innoproprate!
already have honey!!

Wow. You have to learn about sex anyway. If you go through life not knowing anything about it, you're gonna have a really hard time.
And it's not inappropriate, it's educational.
*nod nod*

Trust me- if you don't learn it know by mature people, you'll learn it from immature kids who think sex is funny when you get to middle school.

That's how I learned it. x.x

Here when we go to middle school we have to learn about "it" i think and thats next year in gr.6. Im pretty sure...

Guys...guys... :wacko:

'It' can mean anything to some members, they might feel that you are talking about some code, etc. Fortunately, I know what you mean. :furawatchi: You can handle this manner a little more maturely rather then just saying 'it.'

*Topic closed by topic starter's request*

Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back