Oh my god!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Oh my Gosh!! My Mum's cat is pregnant!! Her name is Belly. (we didn't name her that, she came with the name) Yes, she is normally fat, but now she's bigger than ever!!

Oh God!!

My Mum said we won't be able keep the kittens. My is planning to rehome Belly anyway. She said we might keep one of the kittens to replace Belly. We need to rehome Belly because my Dad is allergic to cats. He is able to live with short-haired cats, but he can't live very well with long-haired cats like Belly.

Were still keeping Belly for a bit. And we'll need to keep the kittens for a bit aswell, as they need to stay with their mother for at least 6 weeks.

Oh congrats! Kittens are exciting! :blink:

First off I think you should call up a local vet and see what he has to say. Sometimes going to a vet for whatever reason just isn't an option but it may be a good idea if you can. If you cannot go to a vet, I'm sure you could google "email a vet" and find a registered DVM that can give you expert advice. Or just google "My cat is having kittens - what do I do?!" and find some great, free advice. ;]

Basically just learn all you can. Make sure she's kept inside as much as possible to ensure the safety of her and the unborn kittens. And before you have to give her away to another good home, it'd probably be good to spay her. ;]

Thanks for the tip, but my Mum says that she won't need a vet. My is a cat expert. I asked my Dad how long a cat needs to pregnant before she can give birth and he said 9 weeks. I asked my Mum how she has been pregnant(I was she was pregnant only a few days ago), and she said about 6 weeks!!

Not long then!!

If you have to rehome her why not find a local cat rescue to help you?Im sure they have people that foster the cats and the kittens would find homes quickly.

Congratz! :]

It's too bad you can't keep all the kittens. Maybe you can give them to neighbours or friends that would love them :3

Good Luck! :]

-KG-

I hope you will be able to place the kittens. Shelters are usually overwhelmed with cats since they breed like rats!

You really need to spay and neuter your outside critters or the puppys/kittens could be put to sleep.

While the kittens are young, you might want to put up flyers about free kittens. But encourage who ever takes them to have them fixed!

I agree, Its really important to have pets spayed or neutered because they are over populating. Because of there over population they are running out of homes and many animals are dying needlessly everyday because they are hungry, cold, or because they get hurt/hit by on coming traffic.

Yes, the animals left to roam get killed often. I live out of the cities and every year I see probably 50 dead cats on the roads. I almost hit one myself. Not that I wanted to but I'm not going to swurve and kill myself or damage my car avioding anything smaller than a small deer.

That's so cute!

It's sad you have to give them away though. D=

If you can't find homes, maybe you should ask around in your school if anyone wants a cat (with parent permission).

nope. I think its not bumped topic. It should be more than or equal to 3 months.

By the way, Congrats. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
nope. I think its not bumped topic. It should be more than or equal to 3 months.
By the way, Congrats. ^^
but the last post was from September 2008

.. Um, I hope your cats are well nowadays :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back