OH MY GODNESS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, I'm so angry. Idea- we can vote for eachother in the contests and "cheat" a bit so that we get our CDs to normal!

and, we can all join bands, whoever got hacked, and all have the same character once we enter. But we have to meet at a certain time-

P.s change the passcode

I will vote for you as much as I can and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay... Well you guys, cheating is never a good thing to do...

The person, whomever it is... Could be using friendlists of the account, getting people that way...

I do hope you guys get stuff back. If anyone can get stuff back, its a kid... and if your not a kid.... well, you too. hehehe. Kids online these days have super powers....

Oh, hey!

I agree, cheating is never good, but, being hacked isn't either. I know it's not good to fight fire with fire (What with the creating a big fire and all of that), but, if the things I've heard about Bandai are true, they're not going to help nor care, so, you've got to take things into your own hands.

(And, besides, I don't see it too much as cheating then playing the field. If it truly were cheating, SOMEONE in Bandai would have thought of it and made it impossible, some sort of way. It's merely using your tools to your advantage. And, besides, if I really like your CD, why wouldn't I vote for it?)

*muahmuah*

- Nae

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who did this, but I think I know how they did it. I can't tell you though, because anyone could be a potential hacker and use this method to hack. I won't hack, though! Only people who are smart enough NOT to hack can figure it out ;) .

Anyway, I will be experimenting trying to hack my spare account and delete it's one Tenth Bronze CD. If I succeed, I've found how the hacker did it AND probably also how to stop it.

I wish this person would fix the generator! I checked Tama-Zone for any updates on the topic about it, but no :( .

:(i just got hacked!!!! im new at this but GET A LIFE U HACKER!!!!!!! U ARE NOTHING WITHOUT UR HACK!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!! BANDAI, U ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY!!! NOT PEOPLE!!!! WE ARE ALL HUMANS TOO!!!! PS: IF U HELP US THEN U ARE ONE STEP TO BE CARING PEOPLE :) all my 64 million GONE!!! i know who the hacker was but why was he a mimitchi? :mimitchi: his first competition had ts9520/aka tamastar-girl in it. the room was hella rich and i am certain that it was my cd!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back