Oh My Gosh :O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, that's very scary.I live in PA. Do you think they're here as well?

I never been very fond of spiders.

Aubrey Hepburn, that sounds very painful. :puroperatchi: I spill nail polish remover sometimes, but it never soaks in. How long did you leave it on?
The scary thing was, it was only on my skin for probably less than a minute before it was completely soaked in. I get very dry skin in the colder times of the year, so I think that was part of the problem. Even so, the doctors had no idea why I was burned so badly by it. I rarely paint my nails nowdays, and I have to wait until I can chip the polish off because I definantly don't want that happening again. :s

Ok so I tried looking at the article one more time but I again had a heart attack because the Recluse looks so big and I'm afraid of big spiders. I nearly fainted. But are you sure they live in Salt Lake City

I wouldn't trust Wikipedia. If you join, you can edit articles, and just put in some scientific-sounding nonsense.
As for the spiders, I wouldn't believe it regardless of Wikipedia. They just put the worst pictures on there possibly as a warning, or just to scare the crap out of people who have a fear.

Oh, and a 2nd degree burn... OW! ;)
I wouldn't trust those emails either.

Ok so I tried looking at the article one more time but I again had a heart attack because the Recluse looks so big and I'm afraid of big spiders. I nearly fainted. But are you sure they live in Salt Lake City
Sorry about that. And there not very big (at least the ones I've seen).

If you look at the nail on your thumb thats the biggest one I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back