Oh My Gosh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are Tamagotchis popular in your hometown?

• Of course-- everybody has one, including me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know, they aren't allowed in school

• My friends have them but that's not a lot of people

• You're looking at the only person in my town with a Tamagotchi.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what the font Geneva looks like, so sorry if it looks weird... But Crazy Mandy I know where you got your picture! The exact same place I got mine!!! lol I think I found someone else who had something liek ours.. I didnt want the full body, but I did make a full body.. But it's kinda freaky.. lol so yea!!

Mandark (A.K.A. Amanda) PS. my real name is Amanda but I say its Mandark and I even write Mandark on the papers and stuff I do for school! lol And my teach goes crazy about it! He laughs.. I have a man and woman for teachers! As you can see I'm in Elementary school.. But I know some teenage things that I shouldn't lol!! So if you say anything bad, I'll probably understand. And Mandy, I say this for everyone... lol

Me and my friends 'set off the craze' of Tamagotchi V1, V2 and V3's in my school, now loads of ppl including some boys in my school have them!
Same with me and my fri :wacko: end!

Oh, yeah about 'setting of the craze' that's what i did, i saw my 1/2 sorta-kinda :) friends with ones and then I brought mine 2 school and then we're like bf's now!

and then,everyone had one, This one girl had 4 tamas!!!

yeah, sadly, no one brings them 2 skool any more, except me an my friends! oh, and Elvisrulez, if u r out there reading this, we totally set the tama trend didn't we?! ;) !!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the fourth in my school to get a V3. Two people in my school have V2s, and about twenty people in my school have cheap clones. They think that they're so cool with the clones, but I laugh at them. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back