Oh my!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagames

Reaction score
:kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: Okay today I went to NY and got a new v5!!!But,It wont pause!!!What should I do?!?!?!? :gozarutchi: :mimitchi:

there is a pause feature on the v.5, but you don't access it the same way you would on a version 1-4.5. This is all you do. 1. go to the T.V icon, and press it. 2. Go to 'travel show', the last option and press it. There will be a little animation and then a screen that says "go!" or "cancel". Click go if you want to pause and a few animations will go on like a plane zooming by and stuff. 3. To exit Travel Mode just press C.

u can pause it it but it the pause feature is different to the v4 all u have to do is go to the 8th icon on ur tama then select TRAVEL SHOW then it will come up with cancel and GO! select go to start the travel show and it will stay like that until u come back to un pause click on the c button then it will come up with come back? so u select yes then it will come up with sure? so u select yes again then it will out of the travel show!!

hope i helped

Make sure you are pausing it the right way! Pausing the v5 isn't the same as pausing other versions of tamagotchi. To pause the v5, you have to go to the TV icon. Then you select the travel show and then when you are on the travel show, select Go! While in travel mode your tamagotchis are on pause. The travel show works the same as pause mode.

pres c once and use the a boton to select yes and then pres b and it will say are you sure and use a to select yes amd pres b and then a little animation will appere and poof you unpased a v5

hope i helped.

Because your tamagotchi is a version five, it cannot pause in the same way as an older version. But travel show acts as a pause function. To use travel show: Go to the television icon. Select the icon and choose "travel show." Now you just have to wait a few seconds until the screen says go?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Cancel?.

Now choose "go" and your tama will be paused. But the pause will look very interasting. Your tamas will be traveling.

To get back, click c, choose yes then choose yes again.

I was really confused too, it's funny because I just liked to watch the trips they go on before I knew it was the pause feature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the 8th icon which is the TV. Select Travel Show and a little anamation will show up. It will say LET'S GO! Select "Yes" and it will say "Sure?" and say "Yes" again. Then your tama will be paused!

To unpause, press the C button. It will say "Come back?" and say "Yes".

I once had this problem too. Another problem is that I would wake up early and pause all my tamas while I was still half asleep and then go back to bed. Then I would wake up later to the sound of my v5 beeping, because I pressed A+B, which doesn't pause it. They keep trying to improve tamas, and they're doing an excellent job, but some features are best left unchanged.

You can't pause tamagotchi version 5. You put it on 'travel show' First, use button A to select the icon in the middle at the bottom that looks like a tv. Next, use button B to select. use button A to select the bottom show, button B to select. wait for a while and it will say go? use button A to select Yes and button B to go traveling. I hope this helps :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back