OH NO! HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know whats wrong with your tama but i donated 5021 points and i got a password.Try to keep donating and then maybe it will give a password.Some other people had this problem too so youre not the only one. they just kept donating.I wont tell you what i got from the king because it will ruin the surprise!!! :angry: :eek:

i donated 5500 points, but no password came up!!! please help me!
Quoting the TamaTown FAQ from their site ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

>>

Q: How can I visit the Tamagotchi King?

His Excellency, the Tamagotchi King, allows only those who are pure of heart to enter his chambers. Therefore, you will need to make a donation to his national charity. However, you must also prove your continued dedication as a charity patron. You must make at least three individual donations, totaling a minimum of 5000 "Gotchi" points to receive a password to visit him. Continue to make donations often to earn up to two more visits with him!

<<

The key point is that donating 5000 (or more) in one shot won't give you a password. You have to do it in at least three transactions. 2000 + 2000 + 1000 works.

Just give him a couple more points in a couple more donations, and the 5000 point password should appear.

Try donating 1 more point. oh! and press da middle button because u wont c da password if u dont press da middle button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back