Oh no, I just ruined my tama's career! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
My tama got a [!] mail and saw all these different places. I figured it was work. I wanted to go back to a place as I was scrolling, so I pressed C and my tama frowned at me and went back to the regular screen! Now when I press work, it won't let me do anything! She just shakes her head!

Oh dear, what do I do now?

I think you'll get another job offer to go into town again.

i've never heard of this but im guessing its cuz ur tama will change jobs or somtin, i've heard people say that their tama switches jobs and stuff :?

Don't worry my tama diden't have anough skill points and I got the mail for a job not knowing and I turned it down my tama frowded and I didn't know what happend after i thought about it.A couple days later my tama got mail for a job and the only job it could get was the one with the points.Your tama will soon get a job. :furawatchi: :wub: :wub: :lol: :lol:

Next time just remember to push A to scroll thru the jobs and B to select the one you want. It's the easiest way to try to get a job that you want...and keep that finger off the C button, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back