Oh no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alimania

Reaction score
I feel so bad!

Well, today when I got back from school, I walked through the laundry room, and I saw my stuffed dog on top. I patted her head and I realized it was wet. She went through the washing machine! I feel so bad! Stuffed animals are my weak spot, and she was one of my favs! Still is!

What should I do? Forget about it and move on, or try to just love her more? I mean, it's kind of baby-ish, I know, but I see stuffed animals are real. When I was alone when I first moved where I live right now, I didn't have any friends, so all I had were stuffed animals. I'm 12, and to this day, I still see them as real.

I think girls would undertsand this topic more.

Alimania

Finally, someone who thinks stuffed animals are real! So do I! :wub:

We all like and think different things. It's not baby-ish. ^_^

She should be fine after the washing machine; just treat her the same. :eek:

Just love her as much as you did before! It's ok!1 She just had a bath, that's all!

o_O This feels strange, I'm 10 and I'm talking to a 12 year old about stuffed toys...

I would feel sad. If I lose a stuffed animal I usually go crazy.

I think they're real too- and I'm 11! :wub:

About the smell- give her a gentle wash, with a face cloth! She should enjoy it! ^_^

DO NOT spray her with perfume. If she sleeps with you, you will breathe in the chemicals and possibly sufficate yourself.

Maybe wash her again with good smelling soap?

When I was little I had a weird dream that everyone in the world was a stuffed animal and I was a little kitten beanie-baby. I looked so cute! :D Anyway its wet... it will dry... That happened to me only I got vasaline all over it ^_^

yay!!!!!!!someone who actually love s & cares about them as much as i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I'm relectant to admit it, but I always loved stuffties!!

I'm sure he/she forgives you! ^_^

Dont worry if this stuffed animal smells weird, then hand wash it with some good soap! It should be fine if you hand wash it! I am a stuffed animal lover too! thanks!

I feel so bad!
Well, today when I got back from school, I walked through the laundry room, and I saw my stuffed dog on top. I patted her head and I realized it was wet. She went through the washing machine! I feel so bad! Stuffed animals are my weak spot, and she was one of my favs! Still is!

What should I do? Forget about it and move on, or try to just love her more? I mean, it's kind of baby-ish, I know, but I see stuffed animals are real. When I was alone when I first moved where I live right now, I didn't have any friends, so all I had were stuffed animals. I'm 12, and to this day, I still see them as real.

I think girls would undertsand this topic more.

Alimania
awwww! That's so sad! I've always loved stuffed animals and my parents hate getting them for me because they think I'm to old...But I love em' anyway! What I would do for the smell is rub it against something with a smell that you like. What I did with one of my Webkinz was when I had come home from school (I brought it to school with me) I noticed that it had a TERRIBLE odor! I left it in my room for a few days and put it under some of my bed covers so that it would start to smell normal again. It took awhile but it worked!

Since the first tip I gave you probably wont work and it takes awhile for it to work I have another one....

Get a damp face-cloth and put a little bit of soap on it (if you like the smell of the soap...don't use some if it smells funny!) and lather it up. Then gently rub it over him (or her!) and then take a face-cloth with no soap on it (just water) and rub that on it to get rid of the soap scum. Then your animal should smell good as new!

I know that you probably wont to this because it's a really bad idea but....

You can also put him in a bucket of water! Then all of the smells will go away! (I highly recomend that you DON'T do this!

Hope I helped!

Warriorscats

I'm 12, and although I don't have quite a bond with my stuffed animals, I still own them.

For the wetness; Don't worry, it's fur will dry. ^_^

About the smell; Try a washcloth with some good smelling soap or detergent. Make sure it dries out before sleeping with it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naw, its alright. I'm sure your stuffed animal isn't mad at you. xD

When i was smaller i remember i used to think that they would come

to life at night. But the thought also gave me a little scare too.

Finally, someone who thinks stuffed animals are real! So do I! ^_^
We all like and think different things. It's not baby-ish. ;)

She should be fine after the washing machine; just treat her the same. :D
finally 2 people who think the same as i do

you took the words right out of my mouth tenniswinner :p

I love stuffed animals! And I'm 10! I love my puppy Rover...
That's a re-post. (if you don't know what a re-post is it's when you post the exact same thing twice) But I know that you know what it is! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back