Oh no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thank you so much for the tips! Jenny smells as good as new! :p
Alimania
No problem! Glad we could help! How did you clean her? Did you use soap and a face-cloth like most of us suggested? lolz! I just want to know! :marumimitchi:

I feel so bad!
Well, today when I got back from school, I walked through the laundry room, and I saw my stuffed dog on top. I patted her head and I realized it was wet. She went through the washing machine! I feel so bad! Stuffed animals are my weak spot, and she was one of my favs! Still is!

What should I do? Forget about it and move on, or try to just love her more? I mean, it's kind of baby-ish, I know, but I see stuffed animals are real. When I was alone when I first moved where I live right now, I didn't have any friends, so all I had were stuffed animals. I'm 12, and to this day, I still see them as real.

I think girls would undertsand this topic more.

Alimania
Is your dog okay? I LOVE stuffed animals too, I sleep with a doggy named ButterScotch (my second fave) Ooh I dropped my tiger in the toilet once and cried. My first favorite stuffed animal is a rabbit named Rosie. I had her since I was 2. I would NEVER let anyone touch her. But now, she is all torn and in my closet... if only I could get her fixed! :blink:

-Leah

I ALSO THINK STUFFED ANIMALS ARE REAL!!!! I BABY THEM A LOT!!!! AND IM NOT ASHAMED!!!!!

i know what u mean i have this #1 stuffed animal her name is Poofie!!!! :D

well u should be concrned cause i mean ur stuffie got in the washingmachine and i think Poofie has too. but think of it like this now ur baby is nice and clean! they're "personality" is still the same so its ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back