Oh, no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HIHEAD

Reaction score
I debugged my V3 and everything was going the way it would with a debugged tama. Then, an egg just appeared. Nothing on the screen but the egg. I pressed B and I set date. Then, it went back to the egg.egg was moving up and down, like eggs do. Then when it was going up it got frozen and is stuck there, in between two movements. It's still there. I debugged 3 days ago.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED OR HOW TO FIX IT??? Please hurry to answer. :D :D ;) ;)

The same thing happened to me with an egg when I put in a battery! It wouldn't stop beeping until I pulled out the battery because my sister said it was annoying her. :D I have never debugged a tamagotchi, but this problem seems to occor after doing something with their tamagotchis. I solved the problem with a new battery, but I don't know about you. Try a new battery. Good luck! :D

~tulip

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing happened to me with an egg when I put in a battery! It wouldn't stop beeping until I pulled out the battery because my sister said it was annoying her. :rolleyes: I have never debugged a tamagotchi, but this problem seems to occor after doing something with their tamagotchis. I solved the problem with a new battery, but I don't know about you. Try a new battery. Good luck! :puroperatchi: ~tulip
Oh, ok. I'll get a new battery.

I like your avvie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back