Oh no...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimi-tchi

Reaction score
My friend (who had a Mametchi before) said it is not good to put your Tama on pause too much to too long, and you should play games every once in a while. My Tama hasn't evolved yet, and school re-opens tomorrow.

How can I sneak my Tama, care/play for/with it, and not get it stolen at the same time before it evolves?!?!?!?!?!

Otherwise, if someone tells me that pausing it too much or too long has absolutely no effect on itbecoming a Mimitchi, then i'll be fine, i'll just sneak it to school until my afterschool program X3

PS here are its stats. (right now.)

Name: Ami

Gen: 1

Species: Young Mimitchi

Growth: Baby, Harutchi (i think thats what its called.), Young Mimitchi

Hungry/Happy: 4, and 4 (hungry is now 3)

Training: 7/9

Skills:

-Intelligence: 200

-Arts: 34

-Social: 49

Weight: 21 lbs.

(I hope it becomes a Mimitchi ^^)

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Pausing your Tamagotchi while you are at school shouldn't be any problem. When it's paused no time is passing so it shouldn't affect the growth of your Tamagotchi. If you do pause it though, it will take more time to evolve. For example if you pause your Tamagotchi for a 24 hour period then it will take another 24 hours before your Tamagotchi will grow.

set the time while waiting for aftershool program; this wont affect growth, but nothing should happen. if your tama is supposed to envolve at school, this will delay it until you put it off of the time screen.

;) hope i helped, cecib ;)

Nothing will happen to your tamagotchi. As long as you take good care of it when it's not paused, you can still get a mimitchi. Pausing it just stops time. It's basically just frozen there, not getting tired, hungry, or sad, while you're gone.

My friend (who had a Mametchi before) said it is not good to put your Tama on pause too much to too long, and you should play games every once in a while. My Tama hasn't evolved yet, and school re-opens tomorrow.
How can I sneak my Tama, care/play for/with it, and not get it stolen at the same time before it evolves?!?!?!?!?!

Otherwise, if someone tells me that pausing it too much or too long has absolutely no effect on itbecoming a Mimitchi, then i'll be fine, i'll just sneak it to school until my afterschool program X3

Skills:

[SIZE=8pt]First of all, school is not for playing with tamas :ph34r: . I used to do it last year, and i got so caught up in it that i let my grades slip... :nazotchi: i don't do that anymore and now i am getting better grades. If you are worried about it getting stolen, then just put it to sleep. It won't slow down the growth process at all. If you really want to play with it (which i don't recommend unless you want to take the possible chance of getting in trouble) then make sure the sound is off. Do you have a desk that you put stuff in? or do you have a locker? Perhaps you can keep it in your binder or pencil case. Check on it only after the teacher is done talking and only if you have free time to work. Follow this and you should be just fine :mimitchi: [/SIZE]

Set the time to when your tama goes to sleep, while you are at school and at your afterschool program. When you are able to play with it again, set it back to regular time. That way you don't have to pause it.

Skills:

There's nothing wrong with pausing a tama. I paused mine for like, about 6 months (I know that it's basically a waste of battery and money but I was too busy and forgot about my tama) and it didn't have any effect. When you pause a tamagotchi, your just pausing the growth. You can always resume it. The only thing that changes is the time and date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back