oh no!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicstar

Reaction score
Oh no i checked on my tama..a hoover was murdering my tamagotchis! aaaah my tamagotchi family got murdered :D i am gonna shout for help :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sorry, what do you mean by a hoover? Because the only thing that I though when I saw the word hoover was that your mother or someone was trying to vacuum up your Tamagotchi... ^__^

Ok, what generation of Tama do you have? is it a Music Star or something older? Also, is there an animation on the screen that your talking about? like the UFO floating by?

By the way, if there is a UFO floating on your screen... there's nothing you can do, your Tamagotchi has kinda died... or gone back to Tama Planet, however you view it

No they just either died or didn't like the way you were treating it so it went back to it's home planet Tama Planet. It's a UFO, I take it. If so then that was it's choice to go back or it died. It's completely normal.

IT WASNT THAT IT WAS A WHEEL THING WITH A TUBE AND A THING KINDA OPENING AND THERE WAS BANGING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back